THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Foul or not, Monta is an idiot for even giving the refs a chance to call a foul.
word. still BS in favor of denver though. we're all mad
mad.gif

i didnt watch the last minute. i thought we had it after 2 mins left...

so did JR's foul shots win the game. yahoo sports isn't doing a very good job.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Yup. Made two, missed the last on purpose. Then the refs finally decide to give the Warriors a timeout and put .01 seconds back up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Two minutes is a lot of time left, ESPECIALLY playing against the Warriors,
laugh.gif

league needs to do something about these damn refs. at least have the call be reviewable.

i got a avy request later on though. might need DP to put up the vid later on too.

that was a very bad call with the monta foul and not giving maggette the timeout.

but warriors did not help themselves in the final minutes. monta turned the ball over back to back times and they missed crucial rebounds.

plus j.r. smith was fading away on the last shot monta has no reason to swipe at the ball. he is not going to make the shot. thats why then refs called thefoul he swiped at smith.

overall disappointing on both ends refs and warriors

Still wondering how we didn't get that Maggette timeout.

And on the other end, they give Denver the timeout soon as JR Smith touches the ball
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

league needs to do something about these damn refs. at least have the call be reviewable.

i got a avy request later on though. might need DP to put up the vid later on too.
I've these refs for a while now. They suck %%%! and complain about pay in a down economy? %%@#. The replacement refs were still rookiesbecause they made some mistake calls, but they also made calls because they should have. They didn't take into account the teams or players over the calls.Which is why I liked those replacements over these !%@$!%#.

wasnt able to catch the gm, looks like the w's got screwed over, from all the posts.

this is a time where you wish you had an owner like mark cuban to rant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

wasnt able to catch the gm, looks like the w's got screwed over, from all the posts.
Got screwed at least three times in the last like 30 seconds of the game.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

My dude Curry did his thing though! 6 3's! I hope he's this aggressive for the rest of the season.
Only 3 attempts in the 2nd half though. He's gotta get more shots up.

damn i missed the game, scared to see what happen or else i'll be enraged with the rest of you guys

...but what happened? vid?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

My dude Curry did his thing though! 6 3's! I hope he's this aggressive for the rest of the season.
Only 3 attempts in the 2nd half though. He's gotta get more shots up.
Yea sometimes it seems like he's too unselfish.
laugh.gif
Ohwell, I love his passing game, I just hope that Monta and Maggette will look for him more and start to see him as the 3rd scorer on the team.

Monta's tough defense hurt the Warriors tonight. Twice his super jumping abilities leading him to think he could block the jumpers actually helped theNuggets. Still a bad call at the end though. Warriors should respond the next game...

Back
Top Bottom