THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Foul or not, Monta is an idiot for even giving the refs a chance to call a foul.
I agree with this. My hate for Monta continues to grow.
hate? how in the hell could you hate monta, he is the only reason why the warriors are some what competitive

Curry had himself a game tho
pimp.gif

and Maggs was HOT in the 2nd half, partly why Curry didnt have many shot attempts

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Foul or not, Monta is an idiot for even giving the refs a chance to call a foul.
hate? how in the hell could you hate monta, he is the only reason why the warriors are some what competitive

pimp.gif

and Maggs was HOT in the 2nd half, partly why Curry didnt have many shot attempts
Yeah. Monta was just playing tough D. He was doing it all game and at least he was trying. Watson and Morrow were just letting JR get to thebucket at will and take free jumpers without a hand in the face. Unless Nelson didn't want Monta and Curry getting tired I don't know why he would haveMorrow and Watson guard Smith most of the game.

Watson has one good game defensively where he slows down a red hot Ray Allen and adds a bunch of steals. Then he's guarding the scariest offensive playeron the floor? God Nelson is a moron. Watson had no right being out there any minute of the fourth.

pimp.gif

Because dude has the basketball IQ of a log.

pimp.gif

Yet he's in the NBA making millions, he must be doing something right though.

pimp.gif

Yet he's in the NBA making millions, he must be doing something right though.
How is that even analogous?

[h1]Warriors To Promote Morrow For 3PTContest[/h1]
The Warriors are prepared to post a video online that shows guard Anthony Morrow hitting 23 of 25 three-pointers using ball racks similar to the ones used inthe NBA's three-point contest.
Morrow led the NBA in three-point shooting percentage last season, hitting 46.7% of his attempts.

"I don't think it's like that with anybody else," Morrow said. "If anyone else led the league in three-point shooting, I'm prettysure they'd be in the three-point contest the next year.

"I understand, though. I'm used to being an underdog."

Morrow's contract didn't become guaranteed until Tuesday, even though he's averaging 12.1 points, four rebounds and 1.1 steals per game thisseason.

"I just want to be able to be in the competition, not only for myself, but for the Warriors' organization," Morrow said. "It'simportant to me. It's on the back of my mind all of the time.

"If I get invited, great. If I don't, I'll try to do like I did last year and lead the league in three-point percentage."

http://realgm.com/src_wir..._morrow_for_3pt_contest/

I wonder if the league will at least apologize to blow 3 calls in the last 10 secs...how does that happen? They even had the reply available for the last one.I want to assume they had plenty of angles to work with. That's worse than the Derek Fisher flop on Monta 2 years ago.

That's worse than the Fisher flop
smh.gif
, it doesn't hurt as much only because we're not in contention for anything.

While the refs are part of the blame, i can't blame them entirely. We were STUPID for crowding him like that with the amount of time left. If he madethat shot, much props to him, but you don't give him ANY opportunity to get fouled. You leave him alone. So we were boneheaded in that regard. However,the refs should NEVER blow the whistle in that situation unless it's a blatant punch to the face type foul.

It was definitely a bad call, but Monta should never have even swiped at the ball like that. Also, what do you guys think about that defensive play the Celticsmade at Oracle when they put Garnett and Perkins on the inbounder, it seemed to bother the Warriors but then again they are the Warriors.

pimp.gif

Well if that's the case, then I hope you hate Morrow, Maggette, and Watson, too.

The ending of the game was horrible, but what pissed me off even more was that the ref at the end of the game hi-fived a Denver fan as he was heading to thelocker room.
smh.gif

That's why I barely take the NBA seriously anymore, #@*% seems so rigged and geared toward the superstars. The integrity of the game is lacking, superstarsget superstar calls and get to do whatever the !!%@ they want on the court.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

The ending of the game was horrible, but what pissed me off even more was that the ref at the end of the game hi-fived a Denver fan as he was heading to the locker room.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
What??

Vid of this?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The ending of the game was horrible, but what pissed me off even more was that the ref at the end of the game hi-fived a Denver fan as he was heading to the locker room.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
What??

Vid of this?

Eh, it's a woman sticking her hand out to everyone. The refs was just being nice.

Originally Posted by kwh3

It was definitely a bad call, but Monta should never have even swiped at the ball like that. Also, what do you guys think about that defensive play the Celtics made at Oracle when they put Garnett and Perkins on the inbounder, it seemed to bother the Warriors but then again they are the Warriors.
i remember watching a rockets gm a few yrs ago, and said to my friend, why dont they put yao and dikembe on the inbounder. both are very tall andlong and it would throw the team off guard for the final play
laugh.gif

What do you guys know about House of Hoops? Are PEs usually pretty easy to get? I kind of want to drive down to LA to get some shoes.

While I still wouldn't want him on my team...

Who woulda thought that Maggette would turn out to be a better investment than Elton Brand and Gilbert Arenas
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
What??

Vid of this?

Eh, it's a woman sticking her hand out to everyone. The refs was just being nice.
Yeah, but it was like throwing salt on the wounds when they showed it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Warriors aren't going anywhere. The best thing that can happen for this team:
- They keep losing, but keep the games close with Randolph and Curry developing
- They keep losing, so maybe Don Nelson actually rethinks his situation
- John Wall or Evan Turner.

Back
Top Bottom