THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Wilbon just compared the call to the Lakers Kings game 6
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
Yup
laugh.gif
. Just tuned in before the commercial where they saidthey were gonna talk about the call.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
Yup
laugh.gif
. Just tuned in before the commercial where they said they were gonna talk about the call.
I just rewinded my DVR to where PTI talked about it.

Chintzy. Bogacious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's something new actually -

********************WARRIORS NEWS******************** Please note that the City of Oakland has implemented a MANDATORY parking tax on ALL events being held at Oracle Arena and the Oakland Alameda-Coliseum, which regrettably includes all Golden State Warriors home games. It marks the first parking tax instituted since the opening of the original sports complex in 1966. Due to this city mandate - effective as of January 1, 2010 -- the Warriors have been forced to increase parking rates at Oracle Arena from $15 to $18 per game. We regret this city-imposed action and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that it will cause to our valued fan base who regularly attend Warriors home games. The increase marks the first in individual parking rates since 2005.

15nahys.gif
Maggette! You could have just layed it in UNCONTESTED, but dude is so freakin' ******ed, hetried to do a reverse layup and failed miserably.
indifferent.gif

It honestly hurts to me to see every warrior bite at every single pump fake. Jefferson and Love have been consistently punking our big dudes. We are lucky thatthe T'Wolves cant hit a 3 cause they dont really have the firepower to really make a run.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

It honestly hurts to me to see every warrior bite at every single pump fake. Jefferson and Love have been consistently punking our big dudes. We are lucky that the T'Wolves cant hit a 3 cause they dont really have the firepower to really make a run.
Are you saying that the Warriors lead is safe?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

It honestly hurts to me to see every warrior bite at every single pump fake. Jefferson and Love have been consistently punking our big dudes. We are lucky that the T'Wolves cant hit a 3 cause they dont really have the firepower to really make a run.
Are you saying that the Warriors lead is safe?
smh.gif

i lied. its obviously not. down to 8 now. i figured we wouldnt go betond stone cold. i sometimes forget the warriors are the warriors.
on a side note. t'wolves, second in the league on white people?

Back
Top Bottom