THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Wanted to go tonight, but don't think I will be.

If I was Ellison, I'd buy out the next two courtside seats and leave a big blank novelty check on them.

thanks paul. came out a little better than i thought.

SMH at me, thought i had a HDMI slot in the back of my DVR when i first got it so figured i'd connect my monitor there but it was actually a SATA slot.took me 2 minutes to figure it out cause i didn't wanna flip the back towards me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

thanks paul. came out a little better than i thought.

SMH at me, thought i had a HDMI slot in the back of my DVR when i first got it so figured i'd connect my monitor there but it was actually a SATA slot. took me 2 minutes to figure it out cause i didn't wanna flip the back towards me
smh.gif
You can tell it came from a camera recording a TV, but it's actually not bad.

Horrible game. Don Nelson is the most ******ed head coach ever.
  • When did he bench Monta Ellis? When there was 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? Why not just give him the standard "superstar rest" that players get at the end of quarters?
  • Vladimir Radmanovic actually had a good game and Don Nelson benches him for most of the 4th? What kind of coaching is this?!
  • At the end of the game, the final possession, Monta signaled for a timeout but didn't get it, then you see Don Nelson just walking on the sidelines. Nelson didn't even call a timeout himself. Dumb
    15nahys.gif
    ! If we had the ball in a player that knew what he was doing, like a Baron Davis, then ok, try to get a shot with the defense trying to recover, but not with Monta and Steph. Not in that situation.
    indifferent.gif

Anthony Randolph tore two ligaments on the outside of his left ankle and one ligament on the inside, and could miss up to two months of action with the injury.
The initial reports we got said 3-6 weeks, but it's sounding more like he'll be out for a couple months.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Horrible game. Don Nelson is the most ******ed head coach ever.
  • When did he bench Monta Ellis? When there was 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? Why not just give him the standard "superstar rest" that players get at the end of quarters?
  • Vladimir Radmanovic actually had a good game and Don Nelson benches him for most of the 4th? What kind of coaching is this?!
  • At the end of the game, the final possession, Monta signaled for a timeout but didn't get it, then you see Don Nelson just walking on the sidelines. Nelson didn't even call a timeout himself. Dumb
    15nahys.gif
    ! If we had the ball in a player that knew what he was doing, like a Baron Davis, then ok, try to get a shot with the defense trying to recover, but not with Monta and Steph. Not in that situation.
    indifferent.gif
co-sign everything.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Steph's a gamer.
2n1x440.gif

King George too.
pimp.gif
Oh definitely!
2n1x440.gif
Glad you know.
2n1x440.gif

You know who isn't a gamer? Don Nelson. #%%* Don Nelson!
He's hardly a gamer.

Add Robert Rowell to the list of people who aren't gamers.
15nahys.gif
Robert Rowell!

Steph's a gamer.
2n1x440.gif

King George too.
pimp.gif
Oh definitely!
2n1x440.gif
Glad you know.
2n1x440.gif

You know who isn't a gamer? Don Nelson. #%%* Don Nelson!
He's hardly a gamer.

Add Robert Rowell to the list of people who aren't gamers.
15nahys.gif
Robert Rowell!

15nahys.gif
em all!

seriously, if we're gonna catch up to the knicks thread, we gotta do this %$+*.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Beating Paul after one day FTW!
pimp.gif

I need to catch up, I'm doing terrible in the Warriors League.
sick.gif
You think you're doing terrible?

11gn5l3.png

I'm in last place for all my leagues. (Ignore the last league... that's just the mock draft one.)
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom