THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I haven't noticed, have you not been updating? Or do you just suck?
Shut up! You suck!

It's a combination of things. I had hella injuries, I tend to draft some of the same players in my leagues i.e. Al Jefferson, Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose and two of those guys sucked in the beginning of the year and Blake is still injured, and work actually interfered with my scouting. I missed picking up Tyreke Evans because of work. I'm doing bad this year.
smh.gif
my friend and I were talking about your team

Rose, Blake, Jefferson, Gallo are 4 way solid keepers. imagine if you add an awesome rookie in the draft next year
eek.gif

you should think about doing a deal involving either andre miller and/or diaw. deal them for picks or something. or for a solid 5th keeper.
or at the end of the year pick up oden?

dunno man but your team when healthy is gonna be scary.
That's what I was thinking when I was drafting. I wanted to go young and talented so I'd be set for the future. But I guess I drafted Derrick Rose a year too early. Dude is starting to pick it up though. There's still time for me to make improvements. How many years is this keeper league?
until you want to quit. i've been in this other keeper league for 6 years. back then i traded juwan howard for josh smith straight. and took kobe with my #1 pick.

also derrick rose is a stud. not many game changing PGs like him in the league. you drafted him correctly.
i think i have a pretty good team. kobe, rudy gay (wonder if that'll go thru?), tyreke, stuckey, and randolph
pimp.gif

and some of the people in the league were trippin when i picked kobe 1st. he'll still be a dominant player for a couple more years.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

WILL WARRIORS BE REPRESENTED AT ALL STAR WEEKEND. CURRY IN ROOKIE SOPH GAME? MORROW IN 3 POINT CONTEST?
Morrow in the Dunk Contest.
thanks for showcasing his dunking prowess in my avy.

I was watching ESPN earlier, and nobody picked Morrow for the 3 point contest.
laugh.gif
We'll just have to settle for Steph in the Rookie-Sophomore game.Unless Monta can make it.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I haven't noticed, have you not been updating? Or do you just suck?
Shut up! You suck!

It's a combination of things. I had hella injuries, I tend to draft some of the same players in my leagues i.e. Al Jefferson, Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose and two of those guys sucked in the beginning of the year and Blake is still injured, and work actually interfered with my scouting. I missed picking up Tyreke Evans because of work. I'm doing bad this year.
smh.gif
my friend and I were talking about your team

Rose, Blake, Jefferson, Gallo are 4 way solid keepers. imagine if you add an awesome rookie in the draft next year
eek.gif

you should think about doing a deal involving either andre miller and/or diaw. deal them for picks or something. or for a solid 5th keeper.
or at the end of the year pick up oden?

dunno man but your team when healthy is gonna be scary.
That's what I was thinking when I was drafting. I wanted to go young and talented so I'd be set for the future. But I guess I drafted Derrick Rose a year too early. Dude is starting to pick it up though. There's still time for me to make improvements. How many years is this keeper league?
until you want to quit. i've been in this other keeper league for 6 years. back then i traded juwan howard for josh smith straight. and took kobe with my #1 pick.

also derrick rose is a stud. not many game changing PGs like him in the league. you drafted him correctly.
i think i have a pretty good team. kobe, rudy gay (wonder if that'll go thru?), tyreke, stuckey, and randolph
pimp.gif

and some of the people in the league were trippin when i picked kobe 1st. he'll still be a dominant player for a couple more years.
dude yeah kobe has at least 3 more years left likely 5.
i think the thing they were confused about was that you had the 3rd overall behind CP3 and LBJ and rolled with Kobe ahead of Granger, Wade, Durant in a keepersleague.
you've got good talent and you're not even keeping perkins or milsap. sick.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Have we ever beat LeBron @ home?

I know Dun Jr. shutdown LBJ a few times
laugh.gif

Maybe his rookie year?
Yes, I believe it was either his rookie or sophomore year. The W's beat the Cleveland Lebron James.

Originally Posted by daprescription

If any of you guys that have macs haven't tried Paralells yet, you should. Having snow leopord and windows 7 ftw.
im not trying to buy windows 7 tho
nerd.gif

Waiting for the UCSD engineering department to resume giving away windows 7 again
pimp.gif
, they did it last quarter and it was packed (obviously).

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

If any of you guys that have macs haven't tried Paralells yet, you should. Having snow leopord and windows 7 ftw.
nerd.gif

I'm sure you can find it somewhere, or at least know someone that can. It's pretty cool so far. I'll be sure to update if I get a virus orsomething
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif

I'm sure you can find it somewhere, or at least know someone that can. It's pretty cool so far. I'll be sure to update if I get a virus or something
laugh.gif
Keep me informed, I'd be intrigued.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Waiting for the UCSD engineering department to resume giving away windows 7 again
pimp.gif
, they did it last quarter and it was packed (obviously).

Did they ever build those new buildings that were supposed to be next to the Price Center?

Back
Top Bottom