THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

over 106 2H
pimp.gif

money8.gif
Do you read any message boards like the one on Covers or Rx?

Yes. I am on the rx constantly. MisterMJ's computer system plays are hitting at 67% right now. There is an awful lot of crap on that site, but there are afew cappers that are extremely helpful.

I asked because I see that .gif all the time on that site.

I usually have picks in mind then go to the rx to see how other people view the game. I don't really tail anybody's picks, but it's a good sourceof information.

MisterMJ has a computer system that is pretty good. I think its 11-6 on the season. He does leans too, which arent quite as successful, but I believe are above50%. Ace Ace is also very, very good. He is a former bookie that posts a TON of good information.

The 2H over was all me though.
laugh.gif

I try to do the same on Covers. I see the spreads and see how I feel about them. Then I head to Covers to see if anybody else feels the same way I do. Then Iput my picks in.
laugh.gif

I think since we need to make more pages, it's time for me to post about that girl again
laugh.gif

This quarter I work with her for a lab class, and also I'm in another class w/ her as well, I've also had lunch with her (and some friends) a few timesthis quarter already, and it seems like it could turn into a regular-type deal. Another thing that's weird is she told me earlier she'd drop the classI was in earlier, but asked for my advice whether she should stick with it (she has a tough workload this quarter). She ended up staying in the class; I justtold her she should stick with it before the drop deadlines. Can't be too analytical though.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I also find that I talk a lot more than she does and she doesn't always respond, but I know she's listening, I still feel like she's a bit shyertoward me compared to other people.
But I know, I know, I just have to make a move so I can move on with this #%#$.
frown.gif
It's just a matter of setting up a plan to let her know how I feel.I've came a long way in all the little things to the point I'm in a pretty good position now...just gotta get to it and not let it bother me anymore Iguess.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I think since we need to make more pages, it's time for me to post about that girl again
laugh.gif

This quarter I work with her for a lab class, and also I'm in another class w/ her as well, I've also had lunch with her (and some friends) a few times this quarter already, and it seems like it could turn into a regular-type deal. Another thing that's weird is she told me earlier she'd drop the class I was in earlier, but asked for my advice whether she should stick with it (she has a tough workload this quarter). She ended up staying in the class; I just told her she should stick with it before the drop deadlines. Can't be too analytical though.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I also find that I talk a lot more than she does and she doesn't always respond, but I know she's listening, I still feel like she's a bit shyer toward me compared to other people.
But I know, I know, I just have to make a move so I can move on with this #%#$.
frown.gif
It's just a matter of setting up a plan to let her know how I feel. I've came a long way in all the little things to the point I'm in a pretty good position now...just gotta get to it and not let it bother me anymore I guess.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

welcome_to_the_friend_zone_tshirt-p2352496351122911193ybc_400.jpg

You move too slow acid. Real talk. I had that problem in high school. Sure you have a lot of hot friends, but thats not always that cool.

just got back from the game. never eating the food there again, had to go real bad when i got to the bart station on the way home. i was surprised/lucky that iwas able to hold it in for an hour.

and about the game, horrible to watch as the heat got every single rebound and loose ball. Morrow had a nice game late in the game. wondering where Monta went.Curry didn't seem to get in the game at all, probably cause Wade was on him.

and acid, you don't really have to tell her your feelings. just ask her out and that's pretty much telling her how you feel about her. i'm sure shehas an idea of how you feel about her just from when you talk to each other.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

just got back from the game. never eating the food there again, had to go real bad when i got to the bart station on the way home. i was surprised/lucky that i was able to hold it in for an hour.

and about the game, horrible to watch as the heat got every single rebound and loose ball. Morrow had a nice game late in the game. wondering where Monta went. Curry didn't seem to get in the game at all, probably cause Wade was on him.
When I went there last season, I didn't have a problem with the food. What'd you order? Let me know so I don't order the same thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Thanks to Rx, I've got the Bulls & under and I got the Jazz & under tomorrow.

I'll check out CTG.

May I ask you what posters lead you to those plays? (just curious)

Thanks to Rx, I've got the Bulls & under and I got the Jazz & under tomorrow.

I'll check out CTG.

May I ask you what posters lead you to those plays? (just curious)
profinvestor and makavelireturns913 for the Utah game. Are they any good?
ohwell.gif

Thanks Paul, menace
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I thought the food they serve downstairs at Oracle isn't bad at all. But Club 200 is ehh.

Damn, dude on Rx named seer is right with me on the Bulls and Jazz tomorrow, but he picked the over. Why am I second guessing my picks now?
laugh.gif

Yeah, I try not to eat food at Oracle, but one time I had the cheese pizza, and it wasn't bad at all.

At the Giants games, it's a different story. I get the garlic fries and bratwurst there.
pimp.gif

That's because the pizza is Freschetta and Freschetta is good.

Though you can get a regular sized pizza at Safeway for the less than the cost of a personal at Oracle. lol

Yeah, I try not to eat food at Oracle, but one time I had the cheese pizza, and it wasn't bad at all.

At the Giants games, it's a different story. I get the garlic fries and bratwurst there.
pimp.gif

Sheboygans are a must. Best stadium dog/sausage ever. Every game, without fail. Is it April yet?

Back
Top Bottom