THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

There are more plays than just the post up Nelson. You %##%@!%*. Need more plays run for Curry. He has to create his own shot way too often and is solid whenplays are created for him.

Cartier Martin
sick.gif
. Just send him back now and pick up someone who isactually playing well down there.

I wonder what the team would do if they got the first pick. You can't keep Curry, Monta, and Wall. Trade Ellis and play Wall and Curry together? Trade thepick along with Maggette and Biedrins? I hope this happens.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

anyone got the Monster Beats by Dre Solo? how are they? compared to the Studios?
I haven't tried those, the display broke a little over a week after they put them out. You paying retail?

Originally Posted by daprescription

anyone got the Monster Beats by Dre Solo? how are they? compared to the Studios?
I haven't tried those, the display broke a little over a week after they put them out. You paying retail?
im trying not to pay retail
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'll check tomorrow. It should be around 40% off retail.

laugh.gif
I'll check tomorrow. It should be around 40% off retail.
What about the Studios?

There was a special going on for all Monster headphones for us, but I think it might have ended. I'll double check for those, but we usually get those foraround 200.

There was a special going on for all Monster headphones for us, but I think it might have ended. I'll double check for those, but we usually get those for around 200.
that would be legit
nerd.gif

thanks DP

Since we are on the topic, I sold some to a guy off craigslist last week. They were brand new sealed. He called me 2 days later saying that he broke the switchand needed to get the receipt, so he could send them to Monster. I told him to return them to Best Buy and do an even exchange (you don't need a receiptbecause it is the holidays). He said he rather send them to Monster (the $%!@). He's been calling me everyday for the past week and I haven't answered.
Just thought I'd share, since we are on the topic anyways.

Since we are on the topic, I sold some to a guy off craigslist last week. They were brand new sealed. He called me 2 days later saying that he broke the switch and needed to get the receipt, so he could send them to Monster. I told him to return them to Best Buy and do an even exchange (you don't need a receipt because it is the holidays). He said he rather send them to Monster (the $%!@). He's been calling me everyday for the past week and I haven't answered.
Just thought I'd share, since we are on the topic anyways.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

How do you even break the switch?

The whole thing sounds fishy to me. Why would you want to send them and lose them for 2 weeks if you can go exchange them and get a receipt? Makes no senseto me.

There was a special going on for all Monster headphones for us, but I think it might have ended. I'll double check for those, but we usually get those for around 200.
that would be legit
nerd.gif

thanks DP

It works until the 31st. Let me know if you want them. It'll let you know the total one I get off.

Back
Top Bottom