THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Someone in this thread will be jealous. I'd imagine he'd put them under his pillow in hopes that Devean shows up ala The Toothfairy or The Rock.

got devean georges nba wristband last night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

There was a special going on for all Monster headphones for us, but I think it might have ended. I'll double check for those, but we usually get those for around 200.
that would be legit
nerd.gif

thanks DP

It works until the 31st. Let me know if you want them. It'll let you know the total one I get off.
pimp.gif
id have to know the price 1st tho, but im leaning towardsit right now.
thanks

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

got devean georges nba wristband last night
laugh.gif
mad.gif
I need it.

laugh.gif
Just asked her over the phone for dinner tomorrow but said she'd bebusy, right now I'm not even mad, I'm just glad Devean gave me the courage to make that phone call.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
She does have an excuse cuz I had her classes last year and they have to do a lot of stuff over the weekend..I guess now I just gotta keep things cooland maybe try again later on.

nice acid. but just a dinner though? maybe you should try for a dinner and a movie. seems played but it's always a good thing to start things off since nota lot of talking is required and you're focus is not entirely on each other.

btw i think i got arthritis or something in my left hand..
smh.gif

can't even grip with it. having trouble lifting anything at all too. most likely caused by work too which is checking and stocking... i need a vacation
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

nice acid. but just a dinner though? maybe you should try for a dinner and a movie. seems played but it's always a good thing to start things off since not a lot of talking is required and you're focus is not entirely on each other.

movie could be a bad idea since you dont interact with her much, but if you going to dinner i guess you would be able to do that there

I was thinking about a movie too for a while, but with our workload for school it didn't seem like it was the right thing to do...and to add more; it mayor may not be good, but she sounded nervous to me when she said she'd be busy.

a friend of mine said she got arthiritis too, she saw a doctor at school and they made her wear this weird thing that goes on your hands or something.

DP, someone posted these BB employee discounts in the beats thread in general, this the kind of discounts you get?
studio 160$
solo 98$
tour 80$
lady gaga 54$

It's for best buy employees through monster. It comes out to like 150 after everything, if you need me to ship them to you then like $160 at the most foreverything.

It's for best buy employees through monster. It comes out to like 150 after everything, if you need me to ship them to you then like $160 at the most for everything.
im gonna PM you right now

maybe i shoulda bought it from you instead, i paid 250+ for mine
smh.gif
laugh.gif

altho it was technically a gift from my family.

Dp.....remember a while back I asked you if BB offered any sort of warranty or protection plan and you said no? Do you know if you know if Monster itself does?Only reason I ask is my buddy knows a dude that can get the studios for 180.....but thats 180 with the knowledge that I am buying a stolen pair (new). IfMonster offers some sort of warranty, would you mind hooking me up as well? I would definitely still be willing to give you 180 for them, regardless if it onlycomes out to 150.

Originally Posted by dland24

Dp.....remember a while back I asked you if BB offered any sort of warranty or protection plan and you said no? Do you know if you know if Monster itself does? Only reason I ask is my buddy knows a dude that can get the studios for 180.....but thats 180 with the knowledge that I am buying a stolen pair (new). If Monster offers some sort of warranty, would you mind hooking me up as well? I would definitely still be willing to give you 180 for them, regardless if it only comes out to 150.
The promo only allows me to buy 1. Monster offers a one year limited Warranty. My suggestion, get the stolen asap. Return them to BB (youdon't need a receipt right now because it's the holidays). Either just exchange them for another brand new beats or get a store credit and buy themagain. You will get a receipt that way and be covered by monster for a year (its limited) or you can buy the protection plan BB offers (its new).

[h2]Warriors Add Another D-Leaguer, Now Have 7 Players Available[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Sunday, January 17th, 2010 at 6:43 pm in Uncategorized.

Warriors coach Don Nelson told a funny after practice on Sunday.
NELLIE: "I came up with a new name for the team. The Golden State D-Leaguers."

OK, maybe it wasn't funny. But that was Nellie's way of introducing Anthony Tolliver, his new power forward. The Warriors got another hardship exception from the league and they used it to sign Tolliver to a 10-day contract. For those keeping score, that is 5 former D-Leaguers on the roster: Kelenna Azubuike, C.J. Watson, Chris Hunter, Cartier Martin and now Tolliver.

NELLIE: "We've probably used it more than anybody. Look at our roster. It's full of D-League guys. I think actually you can get a better player in the D-League than you can in the second round in the draft right now. Those guys have more experience. They've been playing at a professional level. So you can save a year of development there."

Tolliver is 6-9, 240-pounder. He played 14 games with the Idaho Stampede. His numbers are good: 21.4 points, 11.4 rebounds. 2.5 assists in 35 minutes. He was called up earlier this season by Portland (Dec. 17-29) and played in two games before being released. He played 19 games with the San Antonio Spurs last season.

GM Larry Riley chose Tolliver over the more expected choice: Rob Kurz. Kurz played with the Warriors all last season, at both power forward and center. But the Warriors went with someone who was more athletic and thrives in an uptempo game. Nellie said he likes the fact that Tolliver shoots the 3. Nellie always wants a big man who can spread the floor.

Tolliver is going to play, no doubt, as the Warriors are down to 7 players who are healthy and available heading into Monday's game. They could end up with eight players by tip-off, if somehow Ronny Turiaf (sprained right ankle) can go or something changes dramatically for Vladimir Radmanovic (sore right Achilles) who is doubtful.

But certainly, guard Anthony Morrow is out. I'm told he sprained his right MCL. That injury can keep a player out up to a month, but the Warriors are saying he could be back as early as next Friday's game vs. New Jersey. C.J. Watson is out with a cut on his right hand, between his index and middle finger. He said a Dwyane Wade finger nail did the trick. He can't catch, dribble, shake hands or anything with his right hand, which received five stitches. He was filling out ticket requests on Friday with his left hand. He'll likely miss at least two more games.

The Warriors have zero reserve guards. None. Monta Ellis and Stephen Curry will start. The next closest thing to a guard is Cartier Martin, who may start himself at SF. That leaves a bench of forward Devean George, center Chris Hunter and Tolliver. Considering Curry's propensity for foul trouble, that could be trouble for the Warriors.

How much do the Warriors miss Marco Belinelli right now?

Back
Top Bottom