Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by daprescription

Refs were good tonight
smokin.gif
. 1 step closer to a top 3 pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
right now they projected to get the 3rd pick, who do they take?
Evan Turner? Ed Davis? Xavier Henry?

roommate smoked in the balcony and now it's getting over all over the apartment....
smh.gif
, gonna confront him tomorrow about it.

Update!
laugh.gif

I'm officially over her, it's going to be tough and more so because she's still in my classes, but I have no choice if I wanna keep my sanity.
Either she's playing a ridiculous mind game on me, or she just doesn't like me. And if she really is playing a mind game, that %%%*@ don't deserveme to begin with, and she's not the kind of girl I want anyway.
It's not going to be easy, but if I start posting about it again, someone smack me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

edit-just cigarettes. i'm not jealous at all.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Update!
laugh.gif

I'm officially over her, it's going to be tough and more so because she's still in my classes, but I have no choice if I wanna keep my sanity.
Either she's playing a ridiculous mind game on me, or she just doesn't like me. And if she really is playing a mind game, that %%%*@ don't deserve me to begin with, and she's not the kind of girl I want anyway.
It's not going to be easy, but if I start posting about it again, someone smack me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If you're truly over someone, there's never a need to shout it to the world...But good luck, it's never an easy task to get oversomeone.

laugh.gif
It's not gonna be easy but I gotta man up.

Once school's over and I won't fear anyone at school looks at this #%$%, maybe I'll throw up a pic.
laugh.gif

JUST cigarettes?!?!? Smoking weed inside of a house is 100000000000x better than smoking cigarettes inside of a house. Tell your roommateto to cut that *%% out. Immediately!

Actually...Acid, why don't you ask her if she has any feelings towards you first? Instead of assuming, get the facts.

Originally Posted by dland24

JUST cigarettes?!?!? Smoking weed inside of a house is 100000000000x better than smoking cigarettes inside of a house. Tell your roommate to to cut that *%% out. Immediately!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Actually...Acid, why don't you ask her if she has any feelings towards you first? Instead of assuming, get the facts.
haha here's the thing, she just treats me so much different than everyone else, and not in a good way. i feel like she fazes me out and sortaignores me now even when i'm talking to her. like...her attention just doesn't appear to be there. she never sits next to me willingly by herself. evenif she's playing some wicked games, i don't want to let a girl control my emotions so much. altho she's still cute
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. i might ask just to get some closure, but i don'tfeel i'm in a position to do so. but you're right, maybe i'm assuming the wrong things. i hope i am, but it's not likely.

what's even worse now is i'm working with her (along with friends) again on a group project for another class....plus the lab class, AND eating lunchalong with her. So, I'll see her very, very often for the next 2 months. It's going to be very tough to admit defeat, but it feels like the right thingto do. And ironically, it's probably my best chance to get her if I so choose to.
embarassed.gif

For you, Paul
laugh.gif

6dc353a849a2ac014f03c5ba9f2c67d4a4992a6.gif

[h3]Martin's future with Warriors?[/h3]
10:26AM ET

[h5]Cartier Martin | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Cartier Martin signed a second 10-day contract on Wednesday. When it expires the Warriors will have to decide if they want to sign him to a rest-of-season contract or let him go.

"I don't really know what's going to happen until it happens," Martin told The Oakland Tribune.

Martin's deal would be fully guaranteed for this season if the Warriors keep him.

http:// [h3]Major trade coming for Warriors?[/h3]
10:16AM ET

[h5]Golden State Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

The Warriors have struggled this season and have been decimated by injuries. General manager Larry Riley is ready to make a big trade.

"Is a little something good enough? I can tell you right now: No it isn't," Riley told the San Francisco Chronicle. "We're not looking to do something minor. It might take trading somebody that we would rather not trade, but we need another player of substance."

"I would have liked to have had the opportunity to really evaluate these guys together, but I don't feel like we have to rush into anything," Riley also said. "I think it's extremely important to explore every option that could improve this team. I think rather than doing something that might be a knee-jerk reaction in hopes of winning a few more games this season, we need to react to things that will set us up for where we want to go in the future."

Originally Posted by Luong1209

haha here's the thing, she just treats me so much different than everyone else, and not in a good way. i feel like she fazes me out and sorta ignores me now even when i'm talking to her. like...her attention just doesn't appear to be there. she never sits next to me willingly by herself. even if she's playing some wicked games, i don't want to let a girl control my emotions so much. altho she's still cute
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. i might ask just to get some closure, but i don't feel i'm in a position to do so. but you're right, maybe i'm assuming the wrong things. i hope i am, but it's not likely.

what's even worse now is i'm working with her (along with friends) again on a group project for another class....plus the lab class, AND eating lunch along with her. So, I'll see her very, very often for the next 2 months. It's going to be very tough to admit defeat, but it feels like the right thing to do. And ironically, it's probably my best chance to get her if I so choose to.
embarassed.gif

For you, Paul
laugh.gif
are you 12?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

This team has no f-ing plan. None.

Zero plan. Its disgusting. Just amazes me how different our team has become in 2 seasons, and how there really was no reason to blow up that team. Warriorsmanagement LOVES rebuilding.

Warriors have no plans to build a contender. Just plans to milk us fans out of our money because we're so loyal.
smh.gif

yo my auntie just switched from comcast to direct tv. lost my dvr and now i gotta get used to some weird ### channels. what's the channel for fsn?

Back
Top Bottom