THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Is anybody else experiencing problems when trying to I click on page 2 on S&T forum and General? For me, it's says "Server Not Found" and the URL says http://forums/14?page=2. I should say http://niketalk.yuku.com//forums/14?page=2. I can work around it, but it's annoying.
ohwell.gif

Oh, I figured it out. I bookmarked General, S&T, and other forums. Looks like Yuku switched up the URLs so I got to fix all these bookmarks.

Monta didn't travel to Phoenix.

[table][tr][td]Monta Ellis[/td][td]G [/td][td]Sidelined[/td][td]Jan 22[/td][td]ankle[/td][td]Day-to-day[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]Latest News:
MontaEllis' (ankle) status was not updated on Saturday -- he is resting inCalifornia and will be re-evaluated on Sunday. Monta's status forTuesday's game is unknown at this point, but hopefully we'll get somegood news before weekly lineups are due.[/td][/tr][/table]

Orlando just dominated in overtime. Well, there goes my parlay.
smh.gif

dland, let me know your halftime bets. I might tail what you play.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Orlando just dominated in overtime. Well, there goes my parlay.
smh.gif

dland, let me know your halftime bets. I might tail what you play.

Might not want to tail me.  
laugh.gif
  My first bet of the day (Charlotte) lost, and I wanted to bet on the Suns tonight but accidentally clicked the wrong box.  My teaser is looking good though.  

Yeah, you and me had that same Charlotte bet. It was looking good until overtime.
smh.gif

My other plays were Chicago +6.5, Warriors/Suns under 233, and Cleveland ML. They were all looking good, but that damn Charlotte/Magic game messed it up.

I'm going to flip a coin.
laugh.gif

But really, I'm leaning toward under. Why? I don't know either.
laugh.gif

Scratch that. I'm leaning for the over now.

I like the Warriors +10.5 though.

Whenever I dont have the slightest clue what to do (now), I make a small longshot play (I throw my money away).

My play........5 team Parlay: Warriors +10 2H, over 114.5 2H, Utah -3 2H, under 101 2H, Sharks pk.....20 to win 417.06
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom