THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

well looks like i was wrong again. i have some league pass channels but not all of em. any link ?
nerd.gif

i got really bored and since warriors are getting a new look next year I decided to make a new look for warriors using adobe illustrator.

tell me what you guys think?
happy.gif

I like the blue ones the best. Honestly, I just hope we dont end up with awful new uniforms. Some of the new unis recently have been
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Looks nice, looks a lot like the Pacers tho

ya i know. i should of used a more golden yellow.
I dont know why I cant put a pic up....but I heard we are going back to colors like the TMC era.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Looks nice, looks a lot like the Pacers tho

ya i know. i should of used a more golden yellow.
I dont know why I cant put a pic up....but I heard we are going back to colors like the TMC era.
that would be 
pimp.gif
. Orlando did kinda of a old skool feel with a new school look. i hope warriors dont mess it up. what image hosting site do u use dland?

[h1]Losses may keep Ellis out of All-Star Game[/h1]

Rusty Simmons, Chronicle Staff Writer

Friday, January 22, 2010

(01-21) 21:29 PST
-- Monta Ellis' chances of making the Western Conference All-Star team got a little better Thursday, but he still won't be selected, according to a nationwide poll of NBA media.

The Chronicle surveyed writers through e-mail, receiving responses from 27 of 29 NBA cities (not including Oakland). Ellis was named on only one ballot for the Western Conference's 12-man All-Star roster.

The fans voted Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Carmelo Anthony, Tim Duncan and Amar'e Stoudemire as the starters, the league announced Thursday, opening an extra guard spot that appeared headed to Tracy McGrady last week. According to the writers, the seven reserves should be Brandon Roy, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Zach Randolph and Chris Kaman.

"No Monta, even though I love him," one writer said. "Primary reason: The Warriors suck."

Houston's Aaron Brooks and Sacramento's Tyreke Evans each got more votes than Ellis, and eight writers said they would have chosen Evans, Brooks, Pau Gasol or Chauncey Billups if a 13th player would have been added because of a McGrady selection by fans (McGrady has barely played, and is currently on leave while the Rockets work out a trade). Kaman, the Clippers center, was the lone player from a sub-.500 team to join the top seven reserves.

"There are too many good teams to consider someone from a team with such an awful record," another writer said about Ellis.

At 12-28, the Warriors have the third-worst record in the league. Of course, Ellis is the primary reason they have even 12 wins.

The league leader in minutes (42.4) and complete games (10), Ellis is sixth in scoring (26.7), second in steals (2.2) and 16th in assists (5.5). Since the Nov. 16 trade of Stephen Jackson, Ellis has averaged 28.5 points, 5.5 assists and 2.4 steals a game.

"Ellis leads the league in turnovers on a team that needs more discipline to win more games," said one writer.

[h3]Media picks [/h3]
Media members from 27 of the NBA's 29 cities (excluding Oakland) e-mailed The Chronicle with their selections for the Western Conference All-Star team. Warriors guard Monta Ellis was listed on only one ballot. Here's a complete look at who the media expects to join the fan-voted starters:
[table][tr][td]Centers[/td][td]Votes*[/td][/tr][tr][td]C. Kaman, L.A. Clippers[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Bynum, L.A. Lakers[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forwards[/td][td]Votes[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Durant, Oklahoma City[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]. Nowitzki, Dallas[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Z. Randolph, Memphis[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]P. Gasol, L.A. Lakers[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]Guards[/td][td]Votes[/td][/tr][tr][td]S. Nash, Phoenix[/td][td]27**[/td][/tr][tr][td]B. Roy, Portland[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]C. Paul, New Orleans[/td][td]21[/td][/tr][tr][td]. Williams, Utah[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Brooks, Houston[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]T. Evans, Sacramento[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]M. Ellis, Warriors[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]McGrady replacement[/td][td]Votes***[/td][/tr][tr][td]T. Evans, Sacramento[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]P. Gasol, L.A. Lakers[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]C. Billups, Denver[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Brooks, Houston[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]
* Three writers named a forward for the backup center spot;

** Nash would have been a unanimous selection if Tracy McGrady would have been chosen by the fans;

*** Some writers chose a 13th player in case McGrady had been chosen.

Originally Posted by dland24

I like the blue ones the best. Honestly, I just hope we dont end up with awful new uniforms. Some of the new unis recently have been
sick.gif
Maybe we can add 3-stripes to it too 
laugh.gif

Well, I accidentally clicked the wrong box. I have the Warriors +16 on a teaser instead of the Suns -8......hope it cashes.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom