THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Random question, does anyone remember CJ's old number?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Warriors see rookie Stephen Curry as the face of the franchise moving forward.

This is at least the 2nd time you've quoted that sentence looking to get a reaction from someone.

If you haven't seen Curry develop over the season, just admit it so I don't waste anymore time on you.

I'm trying to be sympathetic.

You guys would really be alright with that? I guess it makes sense, what, with you guys being Warriors fans and all.

You see that sentence about Curry being a franchise player and automatically assume it's 100% true?

And if you want to take shots at Warriors fan, maybe we can pull a KLJ and root for teams thousands of miles from our hometown because we have to cheer for a winner. Step your self-esteem game up.

You would be. But you're not. Why? Because while growing up they were losing. Kool-Aid indeed.

But see, they started winning before the Hornets, and the Hornets won 16 games or something when I started following them.

What else ya got?

laugh.gif
  You really gonna pull that +@%+?

You expect me to believe you became a fan during their 18 win season?  @$+% outta here with that #@@%$*+*.  You became a fan AFTER that season.  After they drafted Chris Paul.  After you saw he was a special player.  And since then, the Hornets have never won less than 38 games. 

I mean, that's false, but you make it sound convincing.

Chris Andersen, J.R. Smith, Dan Dickau and David West - the 2004 New Orleans Hornets.

so is it true?

either 7k fans are cheering extremely loud, or it is indeed piped-in noise.

[yes, i know the celtics do this]

Back
Top Bottom