THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by daprescription

None of that would happen if the Warriors kept Baron. Nelson basically forced Jackson into that role, not his fault.
The volume shooting and turnovers happened when Baron was here. I agree though, Jackson with Baron is a whole lot better than Jackson without Baron.

FTR, I've been hating Stephen Jackson even before the trade demand. He was just frustrating to watch on the court with the exception of big 3's against the Lakers.

I wouldn't boo him, plus he's probably going to score 35 (on 21 shots). However, I don't like how he mailed it in while still a Warrior awaiting the trade. Whatever though.

I was against booing him when he was with us and will be completely against booing him now. I wish I was going to the game tonight so I could make a "welcome back Jack" sign and get into arguments with everyone sitting around me.

Its funny how people forget that Jack was partly responsible for the best year and a half run of Warriors basketball in the past 15 years. I for one, like Jack, and always have.

Originally Posted by dland24

Iwas against booing him when he was with us and will be completelyagainst booing him now. I wish I was going to the game tonight so Icould make a "welcome back Jack" sign and get into arguments witheveryone sitting around me.

Its funny how people forget that Jack was partly responsible for thebest year and a half run of Warriors basketball in the past 15 years. Ifor one, like Jack, and always have.
Oh, I didn't forget. And I still don't care if the Warriors crowd boos him or not. It's whatever to me.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by dland24

Iwas against booing him when he was with us and will be completelyagainst booing him now. I wish I was going to the game tonight so Icould make a "welcome back Jack" sign and get into arguments witheveryone sitting around me.

Its funny how people forget that Jack was partly responsible for thebest year and a half run of Warriors basketball in the past 15 years. Ifor one, like Jack, and always have.
Oh, I didn't forget. And I still don't care if the Warriors crowd boos him or not. It's whatever to me.
I wasnt referring to you, but more so the ******s who would boo Jack every time he touched the ball.  And specifically the jack@ss sitting behind me screaming at the top of his lungs for Jack to pass the damn ball, when he had 14 assists at the time.  Sometimes even our own fans disgust me.

Study: Clippers, Warriors Have NBA's Most Loyal Fans

Jan 28, 2010 11:28 AM EST

A study designed for The Wall Street Journal by sports-reference.com looked at NBA teams' attendance for the past 10 seasons. It then weighed certain factors like city population, arena capacity, prior winning percentage and whether there are other, competing teams in the same market.

By those measures, Clippers fans are the most devoted, while Golden State Warriors fans are in second place.

Presumably those teams get extra credit for continuing to post relatively strong attendance figures while sporting a combined winning percentage of .399 since the 2000-01 season.

The Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers and Dallas Mavericks, who lead the league in fans per game, round out the study's top five, while the Lakers come in sixth. In last place are the Philadelphia 76ers, just ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves and New Jersey Nets.

went to the game last night and i did not even stay for the 4th left late 3rd. the game was so boring that i almost started falling alseep during the game, that is how bad they were playing last night. the team brought no energy to the game

Wouldn't really boo Jack either, it's management's fault. I can't blame him for signing to that contract and wanting out.

What about NY when it comes to loyal fans?

Zeke was just as bad as the Warrior's current management, if not worse.

Not this guy again
smh.gif

I don't dislike Jackson for wanting to leave, I dislike him for copping an attitude to start this season. He killed the vibe of this entire team just because it wasn't working out for HIM. You watch him in interviews and he came across like a prissy b!tch. He was coming across like my ex-girlfriend would when she was mad at me. Effin' @*%.

Stupid Warriors should have kept Barnes
smh.gif
. I could only imagine how many flagrant fouls he would have on this horrible team
laugh.gif

[h2]Warriors Tid-Bits[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Thursday, January 28th, 2010 at 6:28 pm in Uncategorized.

Monta Ellis declined to talk to the media today. Don’t think it wasbecause he was disappointed he didn’t make All-Star. He just doesn’tlike talking to us. He’s answered questions once since checking himselfout of the game Friday. So, in a week span, his only public commentscame after the loss to the Hornets. How many face-of-the-franchiseplayers can get away with that?

Anyway, no reaction from Ellis about not being chosen. Corey Maggette did fill in for him.
MAGGETTE: “It’s disappointing for me. Mr. Unbelievable has been doing everything for this team.

I was one of Jack's biggest supporters up until the trade, to the point where I was questioning people at the Arena as to why they were booing him. Now, he gets the Dunleavy treatment from me. Hoping he goes 3/22. From 3pt range.

Originally Posted by BangDak

that wasnt mentioned towards me was it?
Yes it was, but I was only kidding.  Knicks have loyal fans, we know that.  The Isiah situation was different than the Warriors.  Warriors problems stem from Ownership, a GM is a lot easier to deal with.

I just scrolled down and that was funny. After seening that they were doing the trades in the trade machine I couldn't help but chuckle
laugh.gif
. Funniest part was bringing back Jason, he's done.

Back
Top Bottom