THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Monta needs to go. He is a ball hog.
He's looked as our go-to-guy. They want him to shoot.
But damn, he could share the ball a lil bit. He forces too many things
I'm just saying. On a team with so many scrubs, you want Monta to shoot less? As far as I'm concerned, Monta can shoot when he has a shot available.

And people want Monta to get traded. Why? I'm not for trading away talent. That's what the Warriors always do. We trade away talent. Where has that gotten us? Nowhere! If anything, blame Nelson for giving Monta free reign to shoot so damn much and trading away pieces that could have actually helped.

Did they get rid of Martin for Karl????
The Warriors declined to sign Martin for the entire year because then they would have to cut another player. So instead, they opted to sign another 10 day contract.

And I don't know why you're questioning it. Martin was pure trash. Dude had the worst clanks off the rim I've seen from an NBA player (and I'm using that term loosely).

Why the !##$ are you typing out essays, responding to people who don't know what they're talking about? Chill and watch the #+!*$+* game.

Those are essays? I guess by NT's standards they are.
laugh.gif

The Warriors declined to sign Martin for the entire year because then they would have to cut another player. So instead, they opted to sign another 10 day contract.

And I don't know why you're questioning it. Martin was pure trash. Dude had the worst clanks off the rim I've seen from an NBA player (and I'm using that term loosely).
i know he was pure trash. he was always out of control out there

Then don't post in the Knicks thread.

Coby is the Dunleavy-type player we've never had. We have a pasty-white players on this team, it's been too long. Might have to change the settings of my TV. Where can I cop a jersey!?!

Night layup by the Durantchula.

i know he was pure trash. he was always out of control out there
Out of control? He just sucked. Simple as that.

why hasn't ellis been in?

edit**

ugh okay. ellis in, curry out.

paul whupping my *%% in fantasy because of this %#!!@$#%

also a 20 pt blowout and al jeff and gallo still getting clock what the hell is going on.

Originally Posted by offbad

why hasn't ellis been in?

edit**

ugh okay. ellis in, curry out.

paul whupping my *%% in fantasy because of this %#!!@$#%

also a 20 pt blowout and al jeff and gallo still getting clock what the hell is going on.
It's tied 5-5. And I'm still losing points even with Andre Miller's 52 point output.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom