THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Thought this pic from nba.com was hilarious:

ricksrant526-02012010-t1.jpg

damn don't even care about my teams anymore. dont feel like going through the hassle of adding players. i think i'll just set my lineups for a month and not even care about injuries.

speaking of injuries, some ******ed dude came down on my ankle after he grabbed a rebound and also seemed like he kicked off on it to run. i think that kicking off was what did it, now it's swollen as hell. luckily i don't work for the next 3 days.
any suggestions other than to ice it? iced it for like 5 hours then my ice packs didn't freeze up fast enough. will wrapping it tight work or no?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

damn don't even care about my teams anymore. dont feel like going through the hassle of adding players. i think i'll just set my lineups for a month and not even care about injuries.

speaking of injuries, some ******ed dude came down on my ankle after he grabbed a rebound and also seemed like he kicked off on it to run. i think that kicking off was what did it, now it's swollen as hell. luckily i don't work for the next 3 days.
any suggestions other than to ice it? iced it for like 5 hours then my ice packs didn't freeze up fast enough. will wrapping it tight work or no?
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

so how do i do compression?

Come on, man!

You said this yourself in a previous post: "will wrapping it tight work or no?"

That's the compression.  But something tells me I have to warn you, if you wrap it so tight that you're foot turns purple, you're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by What up

so how do i do compression?

Come on, man!

You said this yourself in a previous post: "will wrapping it tight work or no?"

That's the compression.  But something tells me I have to warn you, if you wrap it so tight that you're foot turns purple, you're doing it wrong.

just making sure. i got nothing to wrap it with though so i think i'll just use the wrap that came with my ice packs.

at least set your lineups though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

ohwell.gif
i did. i do it weekly til monday. i get lazy sometimes though
laugh.gif
most i wont set it is 2 days.

and thanks whatup. will it be the same if the swelling is around the bone in the ankle? or do i need to adjust it a bit?

ohwell.gif
Miss this part OB?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

if monta ellis makes the all-star team...
so3c7k.gif

Well, it would be a slight upset over Billups, but its not like he would be THAT undeserving.  (Thats an extremely poorly executed emoticon btw)

If dude is questioning the execution of an emoticon, its safe to say he's been around quite a bit the past 3 years.

laugh.gif
 I swear, there was an axel foley posting during the Jazz-Warriors playoff matchup that was sooooooooooo annoying.  If that was indeed you I'd just like to say, "!%$% you." 

yes, t'was me. you waited this long to tell me how you feel?
so3c7k.gif

and yes, i take sinister joy in tormenting little warriors fans. it's called saltiness.
so3c7k.gif

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

yes, t'was me. you waited this long to tell me how you feel?
so3c7k.gif

and yes, i take sinister joy in tormenting little warriors fans. it's called saltiness.
so3c7k.gif
laugh.gif
Lame.

Originally Posted by dland24

ohwell.gif
Miss this part OB?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no?
he said think and i was encouraging him to.
one of the worst things about being commissioner of a league is to have inactive managers.

[table][tr][td]
Morrow_Anthony_gsw.jpg
Golden State Warriors guard Anthony Morrow will replace Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose on the sophomore roster for the 2010 Rookie Challenge, to be played Friday, February 12 at American Airlines Center in Dallas.

Rose was excused from the Rookie Challenge in consideration of being named to the Eastern Conference roster for the 2010 NBA All-Star Game and his participation as defending champion in the Skills Challenge on All-Star Saturday Night.

Morrow, in his second season out of Georgia Tech, is averaging 11.5 points and 3.6 rebounds in 36 games for the Warriors.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[url=] [/url]

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

[table][tr][td]
Morrow_Anthony_gsw.jpg
Golden State Warriors guard Anthony Morrow will replace Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose on the sophomore roster for the 2010 Rookie Challenge, to be played Friday, February 12 at American Airlines Center in Dallas.

Rose was excused from the Rookie Challenge in consideration of being named to the Eastern Conference roster for the 2010 NBA All-Star Game and his participation as defending champion in the Skills Challenge on All-Star Saturday Night.

Morrow, in his second season out of Georgia Tech, is averaging 11.5 points and 3.6 rebounds in 36 games for the Warriors.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[url=] [/url]

eek.gif
Nice
pimp.gif
. Didn't really expect him to get it (especially after all the injuries), but I'd rather see him in the 3 pt shooting contest instead.

Back
Top Bottom