THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Warriors +8.5 and over 214.

Whoo hoo!
pimp.gif
Completely forgot to look at the lines before the games started.  Nice win.

Cool Paul. Awesome. He makes the pickup of the month and he has the worst team in fantasy basketball history.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

roll.gif

I'm assuming you can't wait for baseball drafts to start.
Oh, I can't wait. I'm planning on dominating. I'm on that Yankees high expectations tip. Anything less than the championship is a failure.

You girls need to stop giving me excuses and sign up for an ESPN league. 

I'll be liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike ...

tumblr_kx5c5cKnqS1qzuspho1_400.gif

... at the end of the season.

Originally Posted by What up

You girls need to stop giving me excuses and sign up for an ESPN league. 

I'll be liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike ...

tumblr_kx5c5cKnqS1qzuspho1_400.gif

... at the end of the season.
I was winning in both of my espn teams but I haven't updated them in like a month
embarassed.gif

I have a few teams. In the serious leagues, I'm first, second, and 5th.

My other two teams I was messing around in - drafted Josh Smith, Anthony Randolph, and Ty Thomas. Told myself, this is either a genuis or ******ed move. It turned out to be a Justin Bieber trying to read off a telepromter move.

So DP and I do ESPN. After you put your tampons in, maybe ya'll can join a league.

I actually prefer ESPN leagues too, but it seems like others like Yahoo. People probably just want to keep all their trophies in one place.
laugh.gif

dland, Agent Walker was at the Kings game against the Bobcats. I heard she signed autographs and took pictures with people before the game. Should've paid the 24 bucks.
smh.gif

2 plays!? Give the kid a break. He needs a breather here and there!

But I hear ya, I have it when players take plays off.

dland, Agent Walker was at the Kings game against the Bobcats. I heard she signed autographs and took pictures with people before the game. Should've paid the 24 bucks.
smh.gif

No way!! Dammit!!!!! Im a big fan.  Why is she so much sexier this time around?

Originally Posted by What up

2 plays!? Give the kid a break. He needs a breather here and there!

But I hear ya, I have it when players take plays off.
haha yeah it's cool, but not when i lose like this
mad.gif

[h1]Week 14: Jan 25 - Jan 31[/h1]

[h4]Score Summary[/h4]

[table][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]
Stats
[/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]
Team
[/th][th=""]
FG%
[/th][th=""]
FT%
[/th][th=""]
3PTM
[/th][th=""]
PTS
[/th][th=""]
OREB
[/th][th=""]
DREB
[/th][th=""]
AST
[/th][th=""]
ST
[/th][th=""]
BLK
[/th][th=""]
TO
[/th][th=""]
TECH
[/th][th=""]
Score
[/th][/tr][tr][td]offbad[/td][td].484[/td][td].718[/td][td]34[/td][td]470[/td][td]56[/td][td]162[/td][td]88[/td][td]43[/td][td]30[/td][td]66[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt[/td][td].445[/td][td].808[/td][td]17[/td][td]461[/td][td]56[/td][td]163[/td][td]89[/td][td]31[/td][td]11[/td][td]62[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table]

[h2]offbad 87-62-5[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][th=""]
Stats
[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Players
[/th][th=""]
FG%
[/th][th=""]
FT%
[/th][th=""]
3PTM
[/th][th=""]
PTS
[/th][th=""]
OREB
[/th][th=""]
DREB
[/th][th=""]
AST
[/th][th=""]
ST
[/th][th=""]
BLK
[/th][th=""]
TO
[/th][th=""]
TECH
[/th][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
Stephen Curry

(GS - G)
[/td][td].483[/td][td].923[/td][td]8[/td][td]78[/td][td]3[/td][td]16[/td][td]28[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][td]12[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
Louis Williams

(Phi - G)
[/td][td].483[/td][td].615[/td][td]2[/td][td]38[/td][td]1[/td][td]7[/td][td]11[/td][td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
Lamar Odom

(LAL - F)
[/td][td].559[/td][td].625[/td][td]4[/td][td]47[/td][td]7[/td][td]28[/td][td]10[/td][td]2[/td][td]6[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
Juwan Howard

(Por - F,C)
[/td][td].464[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]0[/td][td]28[/td][td]15[/td][td]21[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
Channing Frye

(Pho - F,C)
[/td][td].500[/td][td].875[/td][td]10[/td][td]55[/td][td]3[/td][td]16[/td][td]5[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td]
Marcus Thornton

(NO - G)
[/td][td].379[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]5[/td][td]34[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td]
Andrew Bogut

(Mil - C)
[/td][td].647[/td][td].762[/td][td]0[/td][td]60[/td][td]8[/td][td]25[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]6[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Josh Smith

(Atl - F)
[/td][td].458[/td][td].606[/td][td]0[/td][td]64[/td][td]13[/td][td]28[/td][td]11[/td][td]9[/td][td]12[/td][td]11[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Monta Ellis

(GS - G)
[/td][td].422[/td][td].583[/td][td]5[/td][td]66[/td][td]2[/td][td]11[/td][td]17[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]12[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Devin Harris

(NJ - G) INJ
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

Shame on you, Devin Harris. Shame. On. You.
chars left
Save Cancel

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/avtr/site/avt_viewer.swfhttp://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/avtr/site/avt_viewer.swfhttp://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/avtr/site/avt_viewer.swfhttp://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/avtr/site/avt_viewer.swf http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/avtr/site/avt_viewer.swf
images

[h2]Paul Is On Tilt 52-95-7[/h2][h2][/h2]
[table][tr][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][th=""]
Stats
[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Players
[/th][th=""]
FG%
[/th][th=""]
FT%
[/th][th=""]
3PTM
[/th][th=""]
PTS
[/th][th=""]
OREB
[/th][th=""]
DREB
[/th][th=""]
AST
[/th][th=""]
ST
[/th][th=""]
BLK
[/th][th=""]
TO
[/th][th=""]
TECH
[/th][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
Derrick Rose

(Chi - G)
[/td][td].508[/td][td].800[/td][td]1[/td][td]71[/td][td]1[/td][td]9[/td][td]18[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
Andre Miller

(Por - G)
[/td][td].464[/td][td].824[/td][td]1[/td][td]67[/td][td]7[/td][td]6[/td][td]19[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]11[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
Luis Scola

(Hou - F,C)
[/td][td].434[/td][td].750[/td][td]0[/td][td]61[/td][td]9[/td][td]21[/td][td]6[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]8[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
Al Jefferson

(Min - F,C)
[/td][td].451[/td][td].800[/td][td]0[/td][td]54[/td][td]9[/td][td]38[/td][td]10[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
Nazr Mohammed

(Cha - C)
[/td][td].484[/td][td].625[/td][td]0[/td][td]35[/td][td]11[/td][td]19[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td]
Boris Diaw

(Cha - F)
[/td][td].500[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]3[/td][td]54[/td][td]9[/td][td]16[/td][td]14[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]12[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td]
Josh Howard

(Dal - G,F)
[/td][td].419[/td][td].833[/td][td]1[/td][td]37[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Mike Dunleavy

(Ind - G,F)
[/td][td].333[/td][td].833[/td][td]1[/td][td]26[/td][td]1[/td][td]18[/td][td]10[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Danilo Gallinari

(NY - F)
[/td][td].354[/td][td].857[/td][td]10[/td][td]56[/td][td]5[/td][td]26[/td][td]8[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Blake Griffin

(LAC - F) INJ
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][/table]

Its a keeper league so yeah, cant really blame him.
Btw offbad i got a few questions about this. how do we choose our keepers, and how does the draft work towards next season?

And paul, i have the same exact name in one of my leauges
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope harris stays out this week, if i want to even sniff the playoffs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yah it's a keeper league can't sell griffin now for fair price so might as well hang onto him.

you can choose keepers prior to next year's draft.
draft works NBA lottery style: the standings will be assigned as per real NBA standings, and draft order will be determined per the NBA Draft Lottery. This is so that teams even if they tank will not necessarily be "rewarded". So, the last 14 in standings will be assigned their respective NBA counterparts, and we'll let the lottery do its job. Then with the remaining 6 league teams they'll draft next in reverse according to the final standings. We'll snake it for this year, but I am afraid that may further the imbalance of teams so we'll see.

Originally Posted by dland24

smh.gif

No way!! Dammit!!!!! Im a big fan.  Why is she so much sexier this time around?
Yeah man. They were advertising her appearance like crazy here in the the Sacramento area for the past few weeks. Should've gone.

The Milwaukee Bucks’ Brandon Jennings and Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry today were named the Eastern and Western Conference Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played in January.

Jennings ranks second among rookies in scoring (17.7 ppg) and first in assists (6.2 apg). He ranks third in three-point field goal percentage (39.4), free throw percentage (.814), steals (1.20 spg) and minutes (34.4 mpg). He recorded his second career double-double in a win over Minnesota on Jan. 23 (18 points, 13 assists). In addition, Jennings had two-games with double figure assists in January, bringing his yearly total to three games with double-digit assists. He also has the highest assist-to-turnover ratio amongst Eastern Conference rookies (3.0).

Among all rookies Curry ranked second in scoring (19.1 ppg), second in assists (5.1 apg), seventh in rebounds (4.4 rpg), first in steals (2.0 spg) and first in minutes (39.5 mpg) in January. He joined Kevin Durant as the only players in January to average at least 15.0 ppg while shooting at least 48% from the field. On Jan. 22, Curry had a career-high 32 points to go along with seven assists and four steals in a victory over the New Jersey Nets.

Back
Top Bottom