THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Morrow gettin' in.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Karl working hard on both ends of the court
smokin.gif
The hesitation jab-step from the top of the arc into an up-and-under lay-up was something serious.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

smokin.gif
The hesitation jab-step from the top of the arc into an up-and-under lay-up was something serious.
9pts, 6rebounds, 6assists. I'd like to see him be more aggressive on the offensive side though.

Nobody except Monta can make a damn shot tonight.

So since we all arent paying much attention to the game anymore, I have a question for you guys. What would YOU do if you were the Warriors GM/owner/decisionmakerguy and we landed the number 1 pick in the draft?

Originally Posted by dland24

So since we all arent paying much attention to the game anymore, I have a question for you guys. What would YOU do if you were the Warriors GM/owner/decisionmakerguy and we landed the number 1 pick in the draft?

take JOHN WALL.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

smokin.gif
9pts, 6rebounds, 6assists. I'd like to see him be more aggressive on the offensive side though.

Nobody except Monta can make a damn shot tonight.
If he's more aggressive he could be pretty good. He was in the third, but it looked a little forced. Like he was just trying to get it going to help Monta out instead of being aggressive while the game came to him. Still worked hard though.

Vlad has got to sit more. Dude is horrible. Can't even grab the ball. And Watson should not have been in there for so long. George too. But at least he was helping out on the defensive end. Can't say the same about Watson. That's when Curry should have gone back in and tried to get it going. Not when they got down 20 pts again. Nelson finally decides to keep in the group that gets them in the game and none of them really did anything. Just that Monta scored like 14 or 16 straight for the team.

Please wait

Image not available
%21BburpbQBWk%7E%24%28KGrHqMOKiMEq46M,09QBK%29VMWPGBg%7E%7E_12.JPG

Please wait

Image not available
laugh.gif
Anyone know where to buy a Stephen Curry hardwood classic jersey in kid sizes? Looks like they only sell the Monta ones for kids... 

Warriors separating themselves
pimp.gif
.  They need to keep losing cause I have a feeling, if they end up with the 3rd worst record, a surprise team will get the #1 and Warriors will get bumped to #4
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom