THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Warriors actually have a shot tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gswscribe

Monta Ellis out forTue game at Lakers. His sprained left knee to be evaluated in Alabamaby same doc who repaired his torn left ACL in HS

Originally Posted by daprescription

In a perfect world, I wake tomorrow :

k9wcyd.png

Spoiler [+]
the first one is laughable, but anything that gets Monta out is a plus
Didnt a Celtic fan post something up saying that was a rumored deal?

he also said Beans has a better Offensive game then perkins too,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully I come home from work tomorrow and see Maggette to the Cavs and Ellis and Beans to Boston.

GSW isn't winning anything with those players and would have a TON of money to go after a big time free-agent. Bosh? Ahh..who am I kidding? No top-tier FA is going to want to come to Oakland - no matter how much money we throw at them.
frown.gif

But

Its time to build around Curry, Morrow and Randolph.

Man I don't know if I Want monta out of gsw to be real, especially to Boston. Now maggs to cavs I wouldn't mind.

Originally Posted by offbad

...build around morrow...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't mean Morrow should be the main focal point to build around but dude is a nice piece to the puzzle. 
There's nobody else on the team worth keeping except Curry, Randolph and Morrow and maybe Turiaf.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Man I don't know if I Want monta out of gsw to be real, especially to Boston. Now maggs to cavs I wouldn't mind.
Well Cohan is trying to get rid of bad contracts before he sells the team. He's in debt for about $140 million i believe.

Curry and Monta will never be a winning back court. So choose one or the other - one of em has to go & its not Curry.

I know that but monta has been one of my favs and if he leaves it would be hard. But I doubt anything happens IMO

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Well Cohan is trying to get rid of bad contracts before he sells the team. He's in debt for about $140 million i believe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That sucker.

I hear ya...

Golden State Warriors owner Chris Cohan, whose long-suffering team finally has become a force on the basketball court, has been waging his own battle in federal court over claims he evaded taxes and owes the government more than $160 million. The government says Cohan, a former cable TV mogul, "engaged in three potentially abusive tax shelters" when he sold Sonic Communications in 1998 for more than $200 million, court records show.

And that was from a few years ago from the Chronicle. Man, $140 million is chump change to Ellison (he's worth like $22.5 billion, fourth richest man in the world).

who would wanna come to the warriors when nelson is the coach? *!+@ why is this guy even still employed in the league?? smh

I remember those spots.

I also remember the stupid live band that played in one of the areas behind the hoops...drove me nuts.

RIP Thunder.

Edit - Man, I took for granted and forgot how dope the ASG logo was.  Something similar with the new uniforms would help ease the forever present pain of this franchise.
In related news, the Giants ASG logo was dope, too.

Next on his mantle case? Perhaps the NBA's Golden State Warriors,for whom Ellison has expressed an interest in buying. The Warriors,owned by reclusive cable magnate Chris Cohan, so far have ignored hisovertures. (The Warriors play in Oracle Arena, after Oracle bought thenaming rights to the basketball arena for 10 years.)

"We havefloated a few offers the last several years and been rejected eachtime," Ellison said. "We might pursue another (pro basketball) team andcould bring it to San Jose. It's up to the NBA."

For now, Ellisonhas no plans to get into the NFL. He had long pursued an expansionfranchise in Los Angeles, presumably to be called the Stars. Notanymore. "There is nothing active with the NFL," he says.

http://espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3455
Anthony Randolph:A top-40 lock on nearly any other team. NBA Cares should launch aprogram rehabbing the mental state of Warriors fans. What an insaneteam to root for. You shouldn't have to go online every morning hopingthat this wasn't the day your team stupidly traded a potential 24-10-5guy who's 20 years old because your overpaid, mailing-it-in,hoping-to-get-canned-so-he-can-move-back-to-Hawaii curmudgeon of acoach didn't "like the way he looked at me at practice today." Findthis team a real owner and clean house
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom