THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Does anyone know why all the injuried players were there tonight? Randolph, Buike, Wright, Bell?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by daprescription

OMG. I NEED AN AVY OF CURRY JUMPING UP AND DOWN. PAUL.
Can you provide the video? I'll try to buy a TV tuner tomorrow.
I'm already uploading it
embarassed.gif

So tonight they called each other up and decided to offer their collective support? Was this a way to celebrate Jordan's birthday as well?

Originally Posted by What up

Does anyone know why all the injuried players were there tonight? Randolph, Buike, Wright, Bell?

Managements new policy.  If they can walk, management want the players at home games.  Probably a little ploy to sell tickets
laugh.gif

Damn straight.  If I'm going to buy nose bleed seats and sneak down, I want to see what Radmanovic is rocking. 

Managements new policy.  If they can walk, management want the players at home games.  Probably a little ploy to sell tickets
laugh.gif

probably one of those games for everyone to be together

Just so Fitzgerald can talk about how injuries are the reason why we suck.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Just so Fitzgerald can talk about how injuries are the reason why we suck.

That is the reason we suck.  We can have Watson start and hit 40 on ANY given night.  Curry is making a habit of flirting with triple doubles.  King George can just C-walk onto the court and start nailing 3's.  If it wasn't for injury .... Cleveland would need to trade for Jamison, Murphy, AND Amare.  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.....................

Sessions did play in the dleague, just in case you saw the post game show and was wondering
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Sessions did play in the dleague, just in case you saw the post game show and was wondering
laugh.gif
He was a second round pick.
but he was sent down to the dleague before he played in the NBA, then brought back up

Congrats to Watson. He deserved that 40th point after the game he played to that point. Too bad Curry couldn't get more boards, but he was still very solid.
pimp.gif
at Maggette getting injured. Made the team play like a team with him out. The Warriors already had a full team in street clothes (Ellis, Bell, Azubuike, Wright, and Randolph with Vlad as the sixth man) and can add another. Too bad Hunter didn't get more minutes. Turiaf was winded and they had such a big lead Hunter should have played with 8-9 minutes left. Still putting up plays though and working hard in garbage minutes though. That dunk was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

For moral support.
There's an article about how Nellie was pissed when he found out AR left a game to go to the club or something
laugh.gif
. All injured players have to be there unless they're getting treatment, and I think Buike somewhat can miss games because his knee might still be sore from rehabbing it or something.

i wonder what the filler would have been for the monta and oj trade. salary wise thabeet seems like the only option.

SMH @ riley and the warriors for turning down oj + filler for monta

Back
Top Bottom