THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by What up

Does anyone know why all the injuried players were there tonight? Randolph, Buike, Wright, Bell?
For moral support.
There's an article about how Nellie was pissed when he found out AR left a game to go to the club or something
laugh.gif
. All injured players have to be there unless they're getting treatment, and I think Buike somewhat can miss games because his knee might still be sore from rehabbing it or something.
probably pissed that he didn't bring him along too so he can drink.

don't see the W's making a move this season though, and probably not in the offseason. hopefully i won't be surprised/disappointed when i check in on this thread tomorrow since i'll be out all day

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Does anyone know why all the injuried players were there tonight? Randolph, Buike, Wright, Bell?
For moral support.
There's an article about how Nellie was pissed when he found out AR left a game to go to the club or something
laugh.gif
. All injured players have to be there unless they're getting treatment, and I think Buike somewhat can miss games because his knee might still be sore from rehabbing it or something.
Nelson was on the Warriors Roundtable show on KNBR and he was taking calls from fans. One caller said he knows someone that saw Randolph in a club the same time the Warriors were playing. Nelson went on to say about how that was inexcusable.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Just so Fitzgerald can talk about how injuries are the reason why we suck.

That is the reason we suck.  We can have Watson start and hit 40 on ANY given night.  Curry is making a habit of flirting with triple doubles.  King George can just C-walk onto the court and start nailing 3's.  If it wasn't for injury .... Cleveland would need to trade for Jamison, Murphy, AND Amare.  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.....................

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Snitches get stitches.

But how do you go clubbing on a bad ankle? I'm not much of a dancer but I know I wouldn't be able to club on one leg.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

i wonder what the filler would have been for the monta and oj trade. salary wise thabeet seems like the only option.

SMH @ riley and the warriors for turning down oj + filler for monta

I'm upset about this.  Monta would be able to play for his hometown team.  We'd get  Mayo who would be a nice fit alongside Curry. 

We could have had MAYO?!?!?!

pissed-off-magnet-c131102451.jpg

He is JUST what we need with Curry.....he is going to become an elite scorer one day. Goddammitttt........that is if it was true.

Someone ask Steinmetz if this rumor is credible! I don't want to go to sleep tonight upset over a false rumor.

Like the Kings acquiring Carl Landry.

Wait, that actually happened!?!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................

I want to see a Steph/Juice backcourt. Imagine all the assists Steph would have. Hard to let go of Monta though. I was watching old playoff videos, so weird seeing Monta without the tats.

GSDOUBLEU, have you tried ordering from Uniqlo yet?

I'm waiting for you to pioneer the process.

GSDOUBLEU, have you tried ordering from Uniqlo yet?

I'm waiting for you to pioneer the process.
It's easy man, just do a phone order.

Just hope you get the sizing right cause the stuff is more slim fitted for people like me.

25it5z7.gif

It could have been slightly longer, but I had to shave off some frames to get it under the limit.

*Edit*
In the morning/afternoon, I'll make it fade in and out so that there's at least some indication that the avy begins and ends.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

i wonder what the filler would have been for the monta and oj trade. salary wise thabeet seems like the only option.

SMH @ riley and the warriors for turning down oj + filler for monta

I'm upset about this.  Monta would be able to play for his hometown team.  We'd get  Mayo who would be a nice fit alongside Curry. 

Conley would have worked.  MEM has the most contracts under $3m.

Thats only if something happens at the deadline. All signs point to no right now right?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Sac asking for David Lee. Morons.
**EDIT- I guess they smartened up about David Lee and its gonna go down now.

I just thought about the Mayo for Monta trade again. **@?! Curry + Mayo, thats something nice to build around.

Back
Top Bottom