THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by What up

GSDOUBLEU, have you tried ordering from Uniqlo yet?

I'm waiting for you to pioneer the process.
It's easy man, just do a phone order.

Just hope you get the sizing right cause the stuff is more slim fitted for people like me.
I just got back from Hong Kong not too long ago. Man they had some dope sales, but as mentioned sizing is tough.

a L = a S or M.

So if I'm usually a medium I should get a large?

I'm kicking myself for not trying on Uniqlo stuff while I was in London/NYC. I went into the stores and saw absolutely nothing I liked.

For a phone order, do you just call up their flagship store?

Yea, just call the flagship store. Be sure to have the product number from their website at hand so it makes the transaction a lot smoother.

I'll help us pass the Knicks thread
laugh.gif

....there's a dance event for engineers at our school tomorrow......something tells me I gotta ask her, but part of me is also like "$$$% it".....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
. Maybe this is a golden opportunity and I have to try....fjoidsajfoidsjf;oidsa
When she was registering for classes during a class last week, I overheard her friend telling her, "At least you'll have one class with (my name)." I was like
eek.gif
, that got my hopes up.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

....there's a dance event for engineers at our school tomorrow......something tells me I gotta ask her, but part of me is also like "$$$% it".....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
When she was registering for classes during a class last week, I overheard her friend telling her, "At least you'll have one class with (my name)." I was like
eek.gif
, that got my hopes up.
roll.gif

That sounds like the lamest event ever. I could see no one making eye contact.  It'd be like 6th grade all over again.

laugh.gif
That's why I didn't go the last 3 years...but since it's my last year, I'm kinda thinking about it. But yeah it's gonna be mostly nerdy guys goin after the few
eek.gif
engineering girls (like the one I've been crushing over).
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
, that got my hopes up.
roll.gif
1) That sounds...Lame
laugh.gif

2) She was being sarcastic
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Kidding. Grow some balls and ask her

715 - I believe that's how it is...I'm normally a L/M so nothing fit me there, it's definitely at least a size smaller.
Hate to say it, but you'll have to think about how much it may shrink too.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Supposedly Riley was on the phone with Hou + NY today. Guess he tried to do something
laugh.gif
Attempting to save face?

Doubt it was anything worth even leaking.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Supposedly Riley was on the phone with Hou + NY today. Guess he tried to do something
*ring ring*
*3way*
Hou & NY GMs: hello?
riley: oh hi guys, was just checking in to say congrats on the trade.
HOU&NY GMs: ohhh..okay, thanks..
Riley: okay, cool. bye
*click*

*Riley calls the beatwriters*
Riley: well, wasnt that a crazy trade deadline?
Beatwriter: huh? was there something close to getting done?
Riley: yep. was on the phone with HOU & NY about the trade. That would've been something, huh? I tried though.

Originally Posted by What up

GSDOUBLEU, have you tried ordering from Uniqlo yet?

I'm waiting for you to pioneer the process.
not yet, maybe in about a week or 2 ill give it a try

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by daprescription

OMG. I NEED AN AVY OF CURRY JUMPING UP AND DOWN. PAUL.
Can you provide the video? I'll try to buy a TV tuner tomorrow.
make sure it its not only ATSC/NTSC but QAM ready too!
QAM?

Care to school me on what would be a good TV tuner?

They traded Marco Belinelli for Devean George, that move is more than enough to last a year
pimp.gif

and the moves you're making with the girl is more than enough to last.... oh wait.
tongue.gif

only moves W's are making is with supercuts
CJMohawk625Email3_02.jpg

This Sunday, February 21,EVERY FAN that receives a complimentary mohawk from a Supercuts stylistwill receive a FREE TICKET to that night's Warriors-Hawks game (5 p.m.tipoff).

Arrive at the Oracle Arena Plaza Levelbetween 2:30 and 4:45 p.m. to receive a mohawk just like C.J. Watson.The first 100 fans who participate will also receive an autographedC.J. Watson print!

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

They traded Marco Belinelli for Devean George, that move is more than enough to last a year
pimp.gif

and the moves you're making with the girl is more than enough to last.... oh wait.
tongue.gif
33e7y4l.jpg

laugh.gif
i just like this one a lot.

Back
Top Bottom