THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by acidicality

They traded Marco Belinelli for Devean George, that move is more than enough to last a year
pimp.gif

and the moves you're making with the girl is more than enough to last.... oh wait.
tongue.gif
2d7j1bb.gif

I was letting all the Kings fans have it today at school. A lot of them sure were salty about Kevin Martin being traded. It was a good day to be a Warriors fan in Sacramento. Haha.

I also wasn't surprised that the W's didn't make any deals. With all the injuries and the ridiculous front office, who in the world would want to play in Oakland. F Cohan.

Btw, if any of you are interested in DS Sz 12 Nike Dunk Low Chris Lundy's or Michael Desmonds, I am selling them!

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Anyone going to the LSAC Forum thing on Sunday?
I signed up for it, but what is really the point?

I already went to the law school fair at Davis a few months back. Just schools setting up booths and handing out brochures. I'm still waiting for a decision on a handful of schools. Still waiting for my February LSAT score and I don't feel good about it AT ALL.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Anyone going to the LSAC Forum thing on Sunday?
I signed up for it, but what is really the point?

I already went to the law school fair at Davis a few months back. Just schools setting up booths and handing out brochures. I'm still waiting for a decision on a handful of schools. Still waiting for my February LSAT score and I don't feel good about it AT ALL.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I've been graduated since 2005.  I have no clue what school I want to go to.  I'm willing to move all over the country and though I'm confident in my abilities, the odds I get into NYU aren't exactly astronomically in my favor.  So I'm going to meet and greet.  I've done this type of stuff for my Firm for years so I'm used to these type of things.

I'm taking the LSAT in June.  Try studying and working 60+ hr weeks.  No time at all
frown.gif

CJ Mohawk night? I rather go to that dance for Engineers.

Dope shirt Downy Boy posted.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

dp, you have an external TV tuner right? Which one do you have or recommend?
I just use a screen capture program for mac.  I don't know anything about them
ohwell.gif

whoops, my bad paul.

I can be wrong, but QAM tuners are what allows you to get the HD channels without the HD box. like for example, with comcast...they make u get the box in order to get the HD channels. But with QAM, you stick the coaxial cable into the turner and you SHOULD get most, if not all the HD channels. however, instead of it being listed acoording to comcast (701,702,703,etc,etc) it'll be something like 70-1,70-2,70-3,etc.

its a little time consuming to fine the HD channels this way, but its better than paying the monthly fee for the box.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

whoops, my bad paul.

I can be wrong, but QAM tuners are what allows you to get the HD channels without the HD box. like for example, with comcast...they make u get the box in order to get the HD channels. But with QAM, you stick the coaxial cable into the turner and you SHOULD get most, if not all the HD channels. however, instead of it being listed acoording to comcast (701,702,703,etc,etc) it'll be something like 70-1,70-2,70-3,etc.

its a little time consuming to fine the HD channels this way, but its better than paying the monthly fee for the box.
laugh.gif
Well, I got DirecTV, so is that any different? I don't know.
laugh.gif

I got this, but I'm going to return it and exchange it if this isn't even a TV tuner. I spent like $100 on one like this (but not the Plus) version. I don't even know if what I bought was the right thing to buy.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

slhbhf.jpg

My budget for TV Tuners? Uhh... probably around $100, but I'm not sure if that will get me something that's got the features you're talking about.

Yeah in the bedroom I don't have a Comcast Box, so ESPN is 94-8. It's not HD though, compared to say Over the Air Networks versions of HD (ie - NBC).

We're on the verge of quitting Comcast all together and going TV-less.

Can an older macbook video out to my existing LCD?

Originally Posted by daprescription

I might try one of these out

9234205_rb.jpg
How much? And where can I get it?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Hauppau...+PVR/9234205.p?id=1218064151279&skuId=9234205

seems good and easy.  and theres always the 30 day return if it sucks
ohwell.gif
Hmm... I hope they have this at the Best Buy in Colma. I don't want to order and wait a few days for it to come in the mail. Then I end up missing the delivery because I was sleeping after working graveyard.
ohwell.gif

I might try one of these out

9234205_rb.jpg
How much? And where can I get it?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Hauppau...+PVR/9234205.p?id=1218064151279&skuId=9234205

seems good and easy.  and theres always the 30 day return if it sucks
ohwell.gif
Hmm... I hope they have this at the Best Buy in Colma. I don't want to order and wait a few days for it to come in the mail. Then I end up missing the delivery because I was sleeping after working graveyard.
ohwell.gif
It says they have it (store counts are always off though).  I would double check with someone there if it's good though (IF they know).

ohhh...i dont know how it works with directtv, im sure the encryption for directtv is different. You might have to see what kind of signals they are before u go and buy one

edit:
to the tuner dp posted

What's great about it: Only useful for over the air TV
What's not so great: Useless otherwise

"If you have to get your cable or satellite TV through a converter box of any kind this will not work. Over the air TV works but the reception quality is terrible."

Back
Top Bottom