THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

This thread is one of the main reason other states stay hating on CA
smh.gif

u mad?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

my bad what up. didn't see your reply since i just put it on full screen. hope you found a link. and for future reference i got the link from the site offbad posted a while back. atdhe.net, that's usually where i go for any links i need.
that site gives everything.

Found out my friend is Antoine Wright's aunt, so we got to sit with the Raptors family members after the game
laugh.gif
. Got to meet most of the players, DeRozan's chain
smh.gif
, Bosh was their with his girl while everyone was talking to family
laugh.gif
26791_1336312961980_1055760028_30998457_2420204_n.jpg

go timberwolves!!!!
ohwell.gif
please win the rest of your games!

(im on tank watch
nerd.gif
)

P.S. does anyone mind making me a new .gif avy? please?
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

My eggplant foamposite order got cancelled by Eastbay somehow, so i no longer got foams...but at least that's 200 saved
pimp.gif
There's always gonna be kicks I wanna get anyway.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

P.S. does anyone mind making me a new .gif avy? please?
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
I got you. Let me know what you want.
How long can my .gif avy be? I wanted one about 6 seconds but I'm sure that's too long... about 2-3 seconds?

Originally Posted by acidicality

My eggplant foamposite order got cancelled by Eastbay somehow, so i no longer got foams...but at least that's 200 saved
pimp.gif

that sucks. they did the same to me on space jam's.

pimp.gif

dont stores still have them?

pimp.gif
you should buy my sz 11 VVVVVNDS flint XIIIs

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

pimp.gif

Yes they do. Shoe Palace at Sunvalley Mall in Concord had a couple of pairs.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

pimp.gif

All the stores I have been to still have Coppers too.  I don't know if it's just me but these eggplants look cheaper than the ones released last year.

Had no idea they're still in stores...I'm at school so I've only been copping stuff online. Maybe over Spring break I'll check around if I can get my hands on a pair.
laugh.gif

[h2]Cohan’s last stand? Warriors offer across-the-board season-ticket discounts for 2010-’11[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on March 15th, 2010 at 9:41 am | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

TheWarriors had to do this, though I am sure Chris Cohan and Robert Rowellexplored every other way to try to save themselves from a potentialfinancial armageddon.

There was no other way. Even this, as painful as it is for Cohan’scash-flow projections, might not be enough, but it’s something.

As had been widely rumored, the Warriors today announced discountsin the renewal rate for every season ticket in the house, a drop ofanywhere from 8 to 28%, depending on the seat.

(General rule: The worse the seat, the bigger the discount.)

They’re calling it “Loyalty Pricing,

$33 for the Lower Bowl?

Approximately $5,544 for 2 seats and 84 games.

Shoot that's almost good enough just to see Cleveland, OKC twice, Denver twice, and the Lakers twice

Back
Top Bottom