THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

^Just pray and hope then. There is a slight chance.

im tempted to believe that corey, monta, and beans can at least get some attractive offers.

I'm not going to lie, it took me like 50 tries to get the #6
laugh.gif
. It's not like the Draft "Lottery" is really a lottery, so who knows.

My friend who works at Nordstrom called me...

I was like "You should've bought some hyperizes or HDs to get autographed"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

P.S. does anyone mind making me a new .gif avy? please?
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
I got you. Let me know what you want.
How long can my .gif avy be? I wanted one about 6 seconds but I'm sure that's too long... about 2-3 seconds?
4 seconds maximum.

Can I get 0:11 to 0:15? Thanks dude!

JDM, I just saw the video clip. To be honest, this video isn't going to be a really good avy. Videos that have replays and close ups are good videos to make into avys. The camera is too far away from the action and when I make the avy smaller, it makes every else really, really small. I made the avy anyway just so you can see for yourself. I just can't post it yet. I need to transfer it over to my other computer because I don't have Photoshop on this computer just yet. I'll post it tomorrow. If you could find a different video with maybe a close up of the action, then I can use that instead. Sorry this video didn't work out.
ohwell.gif

JDMFanatic, as promised, here's what I have for your avy. It's not great, but because the action was so far away, I didn't shrink the video part of the avy too much, and that in turn brought the avy file size up, which then forced me to take away a lot of the quality.
ohwell.gif

w1e34j.gif

Let me know if you find a closer replay of the Evan Turner GW 3pter or any other video for that matter.

Not necessarily, time is a liability on Cohan's side of things. Ellison's worst enemy in this is his own desire to want things immediately. Realistically, he could let Cohan bleed until Cohan concedes to Ellison's price.

Management and our coaching is so asinine, it's not like this team is going to become GOOD overnight - therefore it's not like the value will be built right back up.

JDMFanatic, as promised, here's what I have for your avy. It's not great, but because the action was so far away, I didn't shrink the video part of the avy too much, and that in turn brought the avy file size up, which then forced me to take away a lot of the quality.
ohwell.gif

w1e34j.gif

Let me know if you find a closer replay of the Evan Turner GW 3pter or any other video for that matter.

I'll go look for a better clip then. Thanks for making the avy anyway.
pimp.gif

I was going to take a 2 hour study break to watch the game. I guess I'll just watch the 4th quarter.

Probably better for me anyway...

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by daprescription

Steph Curry is out tonight
frown.gif
(goodnight).
#+*? why? not even worth watching anymore
Pretty much. I might still watch hoping Williams gets a ton of time. And damn Oracle is empty.

Back
Top Bottom