THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

smile.gif
I feel for yall tho
You are a Raider fan.  Of course you can empathize with us.  2 worst franchises in each of their perspective sports.  
smh.gif

Good game guys, Warriors always go hard against the Lakers. Man if you guys had OJ and Thabeet, that would be something serious!

daprescription wrote:
  I don't think there is anything more annoying than the bandwagon Lakers fans in the Bay Area.  Not all, but the ones that think they are better because they are Lakers fans
smh.gif

wouldve been nice to shut them up if the warriors had won but yet you claimed....

daprescription wrote:
Glad the Warriors lost, but this Lakers team isn't winning a championship this year if they play like this.

dont even front...youre not glad they lost...no fan is glad their team lost...i understand that the warriors losing means a better chance of getting a high draft pick but despite all that a fan would NEVER be glad that they lost especially to a division and in state rival like the Lakers plus to shut their fans up...any fan regardless of their record wouldve loved to see their team beat the defending champs at home and thats a fact...so dont even me that dude

yes its true the Lakers are currently playing like basura but theyve always seem to let their guard down and play down to the level of the competition...it sickens me that they only play hard when they want and turn on the switch when they want to...but i know in a long season its hard to keep your focus for 82 games...but i also know that they have the target on their backs being the champs and teams are gonna be up for them...its always a stepping stone and a huge confidence boost to beat the Lakers

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

we need to move monta in offseason if this team wants to get better.
Only way that happens is if there is a change in ownership.  Monta is a draw and they aren't going to give him up unless they get a big name (that will not happen).  The OJ Mayo deal was great in so many ways (he can shoot, finish, pass, and dribble... also, who cares about him being a lot bigger).  Let's just hope that most of these STH do not renew, but with the prices, I doubt that will happen
ohwell.gif

you know i was actually talking to my pops(big warriors fan) about this and he also suggested that monta should be dealt maybe for a big man who can run

daprescription wrote:
Cool story man.
it is what it is brother
grin.gif

cool sig man
smile.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

you know i was actually talking to my pops(big warriors fan) about this and he also suggested that monta should be dealt maybe for a big man who can run

to me it just seems like monta doesnt like curry when both are on the court. i agree a big men that can run would be
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif

but anyways teams are glad to lose when they're tanking.
more regular season losses = more lottery chances. simple.
regardless of the opponent, an L is an L.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Too bad your dad doesn't post in these threads and you do.
laugh.gif
 touche'

i really think he would too but hes not really computer savy...hes just getting used to email but i'll post his thoughts here and there

he was saying joakim noah would be a decent fit for the team

laugh.gif

Truthfully, I can't picture anyone on this team. It has to be blown up. There's no sense in building for the now or the future, because the future has a huge ? mark. So plan for the future, then something happens? That wouldn't be beneficial.

I follow the Bulls, I can honestly say Noah has exceeded my expectations.

The Warriors will get the #5 pick and do something stupid (which goes without saying).

There's a huge drop off in talent after Wall and Evans are off the board. If we can't get Cousins with the 3/4/5 pick, I want to get Xavier Henry. I personally think he can be really good someday.

Too bad your dad doesn't post in these threads and you do.
Boom, roasted.

The Fakers get so much "special" treatment from the refs it's ridiculous. I know $tern is salivating over the thought of a Fakers-Cavs, Kobe-LeBron final

I follow the Bulls, I can honestly say Noah has exceeded my expectations.
noah is that type of player that hustles, block shots and is a very capable player especially in the warriors system but it depends on what nelson does after he gets his record? whoever the next coach is will they be a run and gun type of coach?...i really like randolphs game though i think him and curry can have the team built around them

Originally Posted by What up

There's a huge drop off in talent after Wall and Evans are off the board. If we can't get Cousins with the 3/4/5 pick, I want to get Xavier Henry. I personally think he can be really good someday.

For us???
laugh.gif

Well obviously he'll just begin to hone his craft here and then be traded for an old vet who has more championship rings than functional knees.

If the Warriors somehow land the top pick, they should package it with Monta for a slightly lower pick and a player. John Wall is absolutely amazing, but pairing Wall and Curry wont work any better than Curry and Monta.

Originally Posted by What up

Well obviously he'll just begin to hone his craft here and then be traded for an old vet who has more championship rings than functional knees.
laugh.gif
so we see eye-to-eye.

Back
Top Bottom