Call me crazy, but this guy is a closet Suns fan
nerd.gif
. It all makes sense if I'm right.

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by lakers242007

golden state...LOL...

Your existence...LOL...
What else would i expect from a GS fan...you guys are just as sad as your team. Enjoy the lottery..again...and again...losers

How dare any of you make a snid comment in my direction after I came in here like a %!$%+%+*!.  Don't you know what team I root for!?!?

Soooooo anyway...

I would like to say that some people are quick to say "We need to trade Monta for a big man that can run."
ay7bix.gif
that! We need to get rid of Don Nelson and this gimmicky style of basketball that will never win a championship. Give me a big man that can be effective in the post. We are going no where as long as he is the head coach.
ay7bix.gif
trying to find players that will fit Nelson's style.

Joakim Noah has exceeded my expectations, as well, but he's not the answer at PF or C for us here in the long run. Sooner or later, the rumblings of "We need a post presence" will surface once our offense becomes stagnant when we can't hit a freakin' jumpshot.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

we need to move monta in offseason if this team wants to get better.
you know i was actually talking to my pops(big warriors fan) about this and he also suggested that monta should be dealt maybe for a big man who can run

to me it just seems like monta doesnt like curry when both are on the court. i agree a big men that can run would be
pimp.gif
Curious, how did you come to this conclusion? I think a lot of people (the media especially) were making such a big deal over Monta's comments on Media Day about him and Steph not working out. It seems ok now. They can and are playing together. Has anything surfaced since then? I haven't heard anything about them having beef. To me, that's old news. Monta just felt threatened because they drafted a PG when he was told by Nelson that he was going to be the PG since they were "grooming" him for a few years now. But now he should be comfortable playing the 2. It's what he does best. "He's a basketball playa."

You guys get Randolph (with any sort of improvement), Biedrins, Turiaf, Bell, Wright, and Azu back all healthy, you have players that can play some ball. 

Especially those bigs.  Nelson and his style may not be a great fit, but I like a lot of the players you all have, just maybe not the right fit just yet.  But come on, health just simply needs to happen at some point.  I can't believe the injuries that have piled up, it's unreal. 

Get a nice PF/C this draft and hope like hell for some good health, they could make some noise next season.  And if Nelson gets fired, even better then. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

You guys get Randolph (with any sort of improvement), Biedrins, Turiaf, Bell, Wright, and Azu back all healthy, you have players that can play some ball. 

Especially those bigs.  Nelson and his style may not be a great fit, but I like a lot of the players you all have, just maybe not the right fit just yet.  But come on, health just simply needs to happen at some point.  I can't believe the injuries that have piled up, it's unreal. 

Get a nice PF/C this draft and hope like hell for some good health, they could make some noise next season.  And if Nelson gets fired, even better then. 
laugh.gif
"May not be a great fit?" Dude, let's be real here. Don Nelson is a TERRIBLE fit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're seeing things on the surface. You see guys like Randolph and Wright and their potential, but they're never going to reach their potential as long as Nelson is coach. They make one bad pass and they're getting benched for C.J. Watson.

laugh.gif
Paul, I wasn't insinuating I wanted Noah on the Warriors....I'm not at all pleased with Beans, but at the same time, how much has lack of offense (his side) and his coach ruined him? Can he heal and develop some post game that would be useful for life after Nellie? Do we wait that long to properly judge?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
"May not be a great fit?" Dude, let's be real here. Don Nelson is a TERRIBLE fit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're seeing things on the surface. You see guys like Randolph and Wright and their potential, but they're never going to reach their potential as long as Nelson is coach. They make one bad pass and they're getting benched for C.J. Watson.

I was trying not to say anything too too negative one way or the other about Nellie. 
frown.gif
  But that was why I mentioned if he gets fired, they'll be better for it. 
laugh.gif

I like Watson though, as a guard, not as a power forward, call me crazy. 
laugh.gif

Watson's not a bad guy to have off your bench. He comes in and scores, which is something you're looking from the bench. I hate the way he plays defense though. It gets on my nerves.

kb7epw.png

laugh.gif
and people wonder why nobody likes Lakers fans. It's sad that there are so many males on here that act like attention deprived %!##%*$.

How would you guys feel to signing Stat to a max deal, ASSUMING beans somehow gets moved.

However, i agree with Paul. Once Nelson goes, this team would def. improve. doesnt he have like 2 more years on his contract though? we know damn well hes not going to leave that money on the table.

He has next season left. Biedrins is just trash period. Don Nelson may have a little to do with how bad he was this season, but he was never above average at anything. I wouldn't sign Amare to a max deal, but the way that Curry gets these bigs the ball, he may average 30 a night with the Warriors.

Originally Posted by BangDak

How would you guys feel to signing Stat to a max deal, ASSUMING beans somehow gets moved.

However, i agree with Paul. Once Nelson goes, this team would def. improve. doesnt he have like 2 more years on his contract though? we know damn well hes not going to leave that money on the table.
The Warriors don't have the money. Even if they did, he is not a max contract type player.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

P.S. does anyone mind making me a new .gif avy? please?
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
I got you. Let me know what you want.
How long can my .gif avy be? I wanted one about 6 seconds but I'm sure that's too long... about 2-3 seconds?
4 seconds maximum.

Can I get 0:11 to 0:15? Thanks dude!

Originally Posted by BangDak

Trust me. Don Nelson knows how to get out of a contract and keep his money.

Back
Top Bottom