THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

I'm being optimistic. VERY optimistic.
laugh.gif

Royce:
Code:
I'm the blueprint - I have your clothes lookin like they was designed by bullet holes and shoe print
Budden:
Code:
Too many blueprints, not enough architectsFriendly competition?

Slaughterhouse, which consists of Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9" and Crooked I, made a soft landing on the charts this week debuting at No. 26. With seven days under their belts, the foursome's E1 Music debut has pushed 18,200 records to date.

from SOHH.com

tired.gif

yea I figured about 20k...they %!!* leaked kinda early too....

Maino did 16k, and thats with 2 hit records, and another thats on radio right now....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

yea I figured about 20k...they %!!* leaked kinda early too....

Maino did 16k, and thats with 2 hit records, and another thats on radio right now....
maino only did 16k? with the tpain song? woooooow

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Royce:
Code:
I'm the blueprint - I have your clothes lookin like they was designed by bullet holes and shoe print
Budden:
Code:
Too many blueprints, not enough architectFriendly competition?
laugh.gif
Nah

That always seemed like a shot @ Ol Man Jigga to me

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

eek.gif

I slept.

This is some other s_.

Album of the Year so far IMO.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bring it back. I really hope we see alot more Slaughterhouse $+$@ and this isnt like a one and done thing kinda like The Firm or Junior M.A.F.I.A. back in theday and countless other "supergroups." Luckily i think there is still a lot more to come from these guys.

Saying that i bet we see a little break before some new $+$@ though cause they gotta work on their solo $+$@ now that the album is out and the hype is there.Royce got Bar Exam 3 and Street Hop, Joey just put outta tape and has some more $+$@ to come this year, Joell got that Free Agent project, and i know Crooksgot some $+$@ to do as well.

Just gotta keep bumpin this thread,. SLAUGHTERHOUSE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never even really paid attention to this group...but...

Mainly cause of Joell Ortiz.

I'm gonna go buy this CD tomorrow at FYE.

Chalk it up as a +1 i guess...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Giving it a bump. Listing to this album right now and loving it.. along with a couple of their mixtapes. Just found out about them through my cousin a fewweeks ago that was djing for them at rock the bells and bb kings.

thanks for bumping this ive been slackinn on the music forum since school started.

Anyway anyone give "Street Hop" a listen?? Royce is the reason i got into SH and this was my #1 anticipated album of the year and imo its a banger. Iliked it even more than the Slaughterhouse album. Only album i liked better this year so far is prob OB4CL2 and its close.

I mean Prem legit MURDERED all of his tracks big up to him. And its not even that new Premo sound that has kind of been getting repetitive with the heavy drumsand bass and than the scratched chorus. Nahh both of these beats took me back to his old Gang Starr days and were simple yet fire, and paved way for Royce tomurder them. IMO the 3 best songs on the album are "Shake This," "Something 2 Ride 2," aand "Hood Love" which were all Premobeats and imo some of the best Royce songs ever as well.

Streetrunner has also been killing it with Slaughterhouse and "New Money" and "Warriors" are
pimp.gif

Anyway Royce was %#@%*!+ hungry with this album and imo he may be the best in the game right now. Besides 2-3 wack tracks this album was just firee. I doubt itwill sell as much as it should but imo that shouldnt take away from the quality this album has and it is imo by far Royce's best solo album, and definitelyone of the best albums of the year.

pimp.gif

What stores are they selling Street Hop at for a reasonable price?

My Best Buy and Target didn't even order any copies.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

now since Royce dropped his album its time for Crook's and Joey to drop

Joe said he will release his project around February.

Back
Top Bottom