THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

Went today to pick it up at my local best buy and they were out. Dude looked on the computer and said every store in the region was sold out too. Which one ofyou cocksuckers bought every copy in seattle??????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Went today to pick it up at my local best buy and they were out. Dude looked on the computer and said every store in the region was sold out too. Which one of you cocksuckers bought every copy in seattle??????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
plat?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Went today to pick it up at my local best buy and they were out. Dude looked on the computer and said every store in the region was sold out too. Which one of you cocksuckers bought every copy in seattle??????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

word! i was so let down

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

They SO should have replaced Joell Ortiz or Crooked I with Killer Mike...

Preferably Joell..

Copped and DL'ed.
Somebody who kinda sees my vision. I aint in to dropping that Joe but I can see Budden gone for Mike or just add Killa Mike cuz he's that dopeand imo fits with this group.

Preferably Joell..

Copped and DL'ed.
man your &^$*#%@ crazy more like drop Joe or drop no one and add Mike, Joell is one of the best in the group and actually has a legit album

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Went to BBuy to cop and they didn't have any copies. Looks like I'll have to try another store tomorrow ...

Same here.

Either they didn't order enough copies or this s*** is gonna be number 1 on the charts.
pimp.gif
Best Buy in my area didn't have it but FYE did, I think some Best Buy's didn't get any copies.

Joell and Crooked destroyed this album....Crooked especially

Crooked>Joell>joe and royce both killed their fair share of tracks too

Joe still the nicest out of all of them though

Just came from their show at the Canal Room...it was pretty tight and got free copy of the album...kinda disappointed that joe budden performed pump it up forhis solo song tho instead of somethin from one of the Mood Muziks

Originally Posted by CaptainEO

Just came from their show at the Canal Room...it was pretty tight and got free copy of the album...kinda disappointed that joe budden performed pump it up for his solo song tho instead of somethin from one of the Mood Muziks
They all do solos? What did Crooked perform? Boom Boom Clap?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by CaptainEO

Just came from their show at the Canal Room...it was pretty tight and got free copy of the album...kinda disappointed that joe budden performed pump it up for his solo song tho instead of somethin from one of the Mood Muziks
They all do solos? What did Crooked perform? Boom Boom Clap?
laugh.gif

Nah they all didn't do solos...just Joe and Royce did solos...lol

Originally Posted by Essential1

I think some Best Buy's didn't get any copies.

thats what Im starting to think. I cant believe they sold out of ALL the copies in the state in a day.

Preferably Joell..

Copped and DL'ed.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

any member of Slaughterhouse >>>>>> anybody from the South outside of 3 stacks, Scarface, Luda, and TI

Everybody gos hard as %$@@, you know they all ill when i have seen everyone of these dudes said to be the best of the group in at least one persons list each.

Imo its Royce > Joell > Crooked > Budden, but its really up in the air for me after Royce being my consensus #1

Killer Mike for for Joell... Really?? Joell is a !$#+#*$@!@%*@ BEAST
smh.gif

Album is aight not bad but on the real this album and these 4 cats would give Slaugtherhouse a run

51zUFmQUXGL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Originally Posted by jthagreat

any member of Slaughterhouse >>>>>> anybody from the South outside of 3 stacks, Scarface, Luda, and TI
we gotta quit sayin stuff like this....
man %$#% that... Ill throw in Big Boi and Bun B for consideration (although i would take Royce in a heartbeat over either one of them, and i wassaying that $*$$ before Slaughterhouse btw), but other than them i cant think of one Southern MC that at least Royce couldnt body... what the %$#% you gonnasay as another Southern MC better than at least someone like Royce? Weezy? When it comes to lyrical ability i would take anybody from Slaughterhouse over atleast 90% of Southern MCs and i would take anyone over Killer Mike also.

In fact the only rappers from the south that i would consider clear cut just better than Royce are Andre and Scarface, anyone else i could at least put up anargument for Royce over them. Possibly add Luda and TI also just because of their track record and solo success, cause Royce hasnt yet put up a great soloalbum... but once Street Hop releases (hopefully) that $*$$ will all change, its ma N's year
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom