THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Nice cover. For a mixtape, yeah, go with the pig. For an album release, no pig. They need to sell and that is not an album cover that will sell ...

laugh.gif
Out of the 5,000 people that might buy this album you really think they're going to change their minds based on the album cover?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Nice cover. For a mixtape, yeah, go with the pig. For an album release, no pig. They need to sell and that is not an album cover that will sell ...

laugh.gif
Out of the 5,000 people that might buy this album you really think they're going to change their minds based on the album cover?
laugh.gif

was thinkin the same thing. i hope they sell more than that. Wheres Royce's album, couldnt find it in my city?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was thinkin the same thing. i hope they sell more than that. Wheres Royce's album, couldnt find it in my city?

laugh.gif
I'm talking about the people that are in the store peeping it out, NOT the 5,000 die hards. They could've put Christopher Columbus on there andit'd sell to the die hards ...

This will sell more than 5k first week .. bet that.

What Royce album? The thing last week was only a 3 or 4 song digital only release.

Cover is unoriginal and corny.. I don't like when sports teams make it onto album covers

i have a feeling this album is NOT gonna push units. not even 5k lol.

all the slaughterhouse fans are internet soldiers. they stay d/ling %@*%

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

What Royce album? The thing last week was only a 3 or 4 song digital only release.

laugh.gif
This %%+ won't sell that in 2 weeks. Its gonna be one of thosealbums not even on Soundscan and %%+. Which ay i'm not knockin' them for its just the demographic this album will appease to. Women aren't going togo buy it. Teens aren't. Only cats interested in this %%+ are internet cats and they're going to download it a week before it comes it.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

alright, cause i went lookin...

This %%+ won't sell that in 2 weeks. Its gonna be one of those albums not even on Soundscan and %%+. Which ay i'm not knockin' them for its just the demographic this album will appease to. Women aren't going to go buy it. Teens aren't. Only cats interested in this %%+ are internet cats and they're going to download it a week before it comes it.
Joe Buddens album sold somethin like 17,000+ first week, and N's is anticipating this far more than that ****....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Joe Buddens album sold somethin like 17,000+ 12 or 13k first week, and N's is anticipating this far more than that ****....
But this is what I was going to say.
They each have a little solid core group of fans that will buy .. I feel very confident they'll sell more than 5k.

Im buying 3 copies on release (putting a couple of my dudes on), and no matter how slim it is....im hoping they go #1 in the country.
pimp.gif

Im so far out the loop its not even funny. I feel like I've been hibernating on these dudes since I bought Padded Room

Pshhh this %%%# will do more than 5k first week. SH's hype has been consistently on the rise and it is not slowing down until the release...

And the people who listen to SH all rep hard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i have a feeling this album is NOT gonna push units. not even 5k lol.

all the slaughterhouse fans are internet soldiers. they stay d/ling %@*%

i'm buying a copy. i cant speak for everyone else.
but i support artists i like. the same dudes that
laugh.gif
when soundscans comeout don't purchase music.
which is lame to me

This %%+ won't sell that in 2 weeks. Its gonna be one of those albums not even on Soundscan and %%+. Which ay i'm not knockin' them for its just the demographic this album will appease to. Women aren't going to go buy it. Teens aren't. Only cats interested in this %%+ are internet cats and they're going to download it a week before it comes it.
Joe Buddens album sold somethin like 17,000+ first week, and N's is anticipating this far more than that ****....

Wait until Soundscan come out. I'm telling you if its on Soundscan that %$# ain't makin' more than 5k.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Wait until Soundscan come out. I'm telling you if its on Soundscan that %$# ain't makin' more than 5k.

I'll bet they sell more then 5k. You going to have 4 of the most popular underground artist on a single album. Joe did numbers independently, bet thatJoe's fans come out and purchase to show him support. I'm not reall

Lol they will definitely do more than 5k....and its a sad sad day in hip hop if they dont, just goes to show hip hop may never come back to lyrics if thats thecase

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Lol they will definitely do more than 5k....and its a sad sad day in hip hop if they dont, just goes to show hip hop may never come back to lyrics if thats the case
Real talk.

They going to sell 5K in Los Angeles alone.
grin.gif

Seriously.

Budden did more than 10k for Padded Room which leaked early and a lot of his fans didn't even like that much.
Add to that the fact that Crooked I, Royce, and Joell each have a little following and they'll be solid first week numbers.

2nd week .. probably nothing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom