THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Really liking the track and the video.
indifferent.gif
at Tahiry at the end. Why is he hooking her up with all this fame? The womp womp can't be all that. He sprung ...

Let this be a lesson to the lame artists today. U can still have fun w/ ya music and keep the lyricism.

Slaughterhouse Rock the Bells DC Freestyle!!!

Crooked uses his slaughterhouse verse, Royce went in, Joey and Joell killed it again Sorry dont know how to embed on this mac

I think that's gonna be Joey's verse on the "Microphone" song produced by Alchemist.

"too many blueprints, not enough architects ... "

larger pic...

e8a254ee6aac7c1d138553bd9fbdd15813565fc.jpg

OFFICIAL album cover
pimp.gif

@%$! is definitley dope but idk is it just me or does anyone else feel this more? The pig logo just seems to like %#@!$#! sum them up. Just %#@!$#! nasty likethat, and like combined into one logo over just a pic of all the artists...

Not that im not feeling this album but i just grew fond of the pig... than again i can just vision all the peta idiots already rioting if theres an album coverwith a @%%***% dead pig on it. Motha !#%$@#$ just got a problem with EVERYTHING nowadays, the ONLY thing you can get by with with out a problem are basiccovers with your picture like this
laugh.gif

1fb2588e64a0ccf21ab56e46c70be940cd740f7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on a side note Royce and Joey need a hat switch considering Royce is from Detroite and Joey is from Jersey
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nice cover. For a mixtape, yeah, go with the pig. For an album release, no pig. They need to sell and that is not an album cover that will sell ...

Originally Posted by JJ1223

looks like Joey and Royce got their hats mixed up
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah. joey was born in NY but he don't rep it.

for a sec i thought they were actually wearin fitteds of each other's crib ( aside from their own ) to represent some type of camaraderie between regionsor some shh.

but crook is wearin an LA Kings fitted and i don't really see what fitted Joell got on ( if it's even reppin one ).

that'd be a dope concept though imo.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by JJ1223

looks like Joey and Royce got their hats mixed up
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah. joey was born in NY but he don't rep it.

for a sec i thought they were actually wearin fitteds of each other's crib ( aside from their own ) to represent some type of camaraderie between regions or some shh.

but crook is wearin an LA Kings fitted and i don't really see what fitted Joell got on ( if it's even reppin one ).

that'd be a dope concept though imo.

thats what i thought too, and yes that would have been a dope concept.

Back
Top Bottom