THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

on a side note Royce's EP dropped today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Lol at even comparing the clipse to slaughterhouse
Again my thing with slaughtergouse so far is that besides this new song that leaked, they really dont seem to mesh together as a group shouldsound (Wu-Tang or Mobb Deep or Clipse or the Firm) A majority of these tracks just sound like 4 artists who are just laying down bars without listening to theother person concept in the song and just attemptting to spit a better verse than the previous person. Again I hope they do but idk if they ever will create aconcept song that has unity in it like the other groups I listed did (C.R.E.A.M., Trife Life or Nightmares or Phone Tap).

Warriors is ill.

edit: Budden speaks on the wack diss.
More importantly .. said he's working on SH album, Escape Route, Great Escape, MM4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i foresee The One being skipped

but Warriors is ridiculous
"everything is all Gravy like Notorious" - ortiz

smh.gif

this could be something epic

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i foresee The One being skipped

but Warriors is ridiculous
"everything is all Gravy like Notorious" - ortiz

smh.gif

this could be something epic
Pretty sure Beans said something very similar to that months ago in a freestyle.

But on a side note I can't wait for Bar Exam 3 after bumping The Revival. Royce is ridiculous
smh.gif

ahhhhhhhhh i gues this is a good single for them... but i think wack mc's or warriors wouldve been a better video:.

Really liking the track and the video.
indifferent.gif
at Tahiry at the end. Why is he hooking her up with all this fame? The womp womp can't be all that. He sprung ...

Warriors and The One > 95% of songs out now
pimp.gif

Slaughterhouse is on a @#!#+## rolllll

The One video is @#!#+## sickkk song is crack

Warriors is my +*!+ though. I have been bumping that +*!+ nonstop since it has been out. I mean out of all the recent ones, i love "The One" andWoodstock Hood Hop" but i think "Warriors" has to be my fvorite and probably ##2 overall only after "Move On." Theyve pretty much allbeen ridiculous though.

and Rock The Bells tix in Jones Beach next Sunday have already been coppppped, they gonna light +*!+ upppp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom