The Official T.O. Show Post

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Kari > Jessica

Easily.
I wouldn't say easily, its a close one but Kari gets my vote. Something about Jessica just seems like shes playing more games than Kari. Butat the end of the day, Felicia > kari/jessica.

roll.gif

smh.gif
they got into it over nothing. Mo wanted a stripper, she got a stripper. It was her party. Kita should have just chilled.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

HOLD UP!

EPISODE 102, at 15 Minutes, Dude is taking a picture on the blackberry with NO camera...

REALITY SHOWS FTL...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Oh and Kari > Jessica

this show seems just a little bit scripted to me

like when they have those one on one camera sessions, the way they talk just doesn't seem natural

Originally Posted by scmtkings4

like when they have those one on one camera sessions, the way they talk just doesn't seem natural

all of these shows are guided...but I do admit...this one feels very scripted...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

all of these shows are guided...but I do admit...this one feels very scripted...

cuz they are all terrible actors...especially TO and Mo...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

cuz they are all terrible actors...especially TO and Mo...

Yet we continue to watch!

I couldnt act natural with alllll those camera's around me.....think about it!!

Scripted or not TO was truly pissed when he got that bill. Dude was ready to straight wild out on them chicks.

This show as it goes on is less about T.O. and more about these two chicks... glad next week is the finale because real talk them chicks hi-jacked the show!

I'm ready to watch the REAL T.O. SHOW!!

TO show got good, and then the last episode destroyed all they built up. what happened to TO and J White? what about Kari?

Back
Top Bottom