THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]LOVE FOAMS[/color]
smokin.gif

Dope Volts up there
nerd.gif

Maaaaaan, those purp foams need to drop asap. I need a pair.

Good stuff everyone...

here's the Jason Kidd PE Flightposite & PE game worn Penny Foamposite.i found the the pic in the Show me your PE post.
I DO NOT OWN THESE SHOES & PICS ARE NOT MINE

Jason Kidd PE Flightposite

5aa15eef9d2a4fd145faba94ed168ea7e7ccc85.jpg

Game worn PE Penny Foamposite
3cc35246e97e9f4324c348afda8aaca24fa6f17.jpg

Originally Posted by abernja

^ He knows he screwed up, but decided to keep his word.
pimp.gif

Cincy - Sorry I got to him first (not really lol) but I just got lucky.
Its all good my man. Enjoy them!

My collection...still looking for all red/black pros and black with clear gum bottom pros size 12 anyone?
3185530831_81b96c1846_o.jpg

smile.gif

Question - If I wear a 9.5, do I need to buy a sz 10 in the foams?
last time I had some foams was when the blue foam pro came out, and I needed a half size bigger
Do they still fit the same?

Originally Posted by ralph91

Question - If I wear a 9.5, do I need to buy a sz 10 in the foams?
last time I had some foams was when the blue foam pro came out, and I needed a half size bigger
Do they still fit the same?

Yes, buy a 1/2 size up. So a 10 will work perfect for you.

Jumpman Jam,

You asked if any1 needs eggplant flights...Im not sure if you have a pair youre tryin to sell, or have access to pairs, but I am looking for a DS sz 8pair(under retail, I could jus scoop a pair for retail on ebay).

On another note...still cant wait for those eggplant foams...

sup fellas, found some old sample pics I had on my PC, & no I do not own these!

a pic from Slam

and last what I think to be a Navy Blue Sample Foam Pro Sample, can't find my og Kicks mag to do a better scan
ohwell.gif
also appears to be a metallic red pair next it.

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Whats The Story Behind Those Penny Foams?

Were The Shoes Made Like That?

Any1 Need Eggplant Flights?
the shoe had to be black (as the primary color), so thats when they sharpied that shoe up

Zach13g - thanks for the pics, a silver foam one with an icey sole would def. be appreciated!! (hey......nike dudes....we KNOW you're listening now....)

I got a question about sizing, do people find that these are smaller length-wise or width-wise compared to jordans? I am a size 13 in Jordans, but really morelike 12.5 length-wise and wasn't sure which part was smaller

Originally Posted by Twig1026

My collection...still looking for all red/black pros and black with clear gum bottom pros size 12 anyone?

smile.gif
damn twig you lightweight homie
roll.gif

shiiiiiiiiid......he's got two foam pro's i've been hunting...the pearls and the voltages.....SELL THEM TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Originally Posted by Twig1026

smile.gif
damn twig you lightweight homie
roll.gif
laugh.gif
...quality over quantity dogs...I got rid of silverpro's from 05 and last year, og blue with gum bottoms in deplorable condition, retro penny's for a price I couldn't refuse, cactus and bred foamsthis past year and my 3 pairs still go hard

i dont get it, your in a position to trade other heat that you can easily get your hands on in your current profession yet you choose to give up og foams withclear soles

madness i say, madness

nice voltages btw

Back
Top Bottom