THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^im thinkin about coppin the white/black with clear sole junts, only ones that look appealing to me, best believe im not payin retail tho. prolly wear it tothe gym or somethin

Agreed. 1/2 cents are looking pretty official. As far as BP's p-shop, I'd bet that somewhere down the road, those will become a reality.

<>

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I wasnt a fan of them originally, but the 1/2 cents dont look too bad in that pic...
Same here but they look pretty sweet with jeans on. Might have to look into those. When is the release date again?

wale's 1/2 cents are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nforever08

If I had one wish ever in my life as for a pair of shoes it would be these !!! lol sorry but I had to do it double time,,,

f0525fdecd6d700a56f4ed170b55f43140217bd.jpg
f0525fdecd6d700a56f4ed170b55f43140217bd.jpg

OMG THESE WOULD B CRACK FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anybody seen the most recent silver foam pro's or any of the foam one's for cheap?

i'm just wondering how low they got, i'd like a pair to ball in.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

has anybody seen the most recent silver foam pro's or any of the foam one's for cheap?

i'm just wondering how low they got, i'd like a pair to ball in.

copped mine from a nike outlet in texas about a month ago for 65 bucks, 72 shipped
pimp.gif

those are long gone tho, bammas ate those up, there was a list of about 10 outlets on the west coast that had FSR of the silvers, and like 2-3 days later theywere all sold out, they were postin pictures of resellers in u haul trucks buyin entire shipments lol, crazy

Originally Posted by airpito7

Here's the pic that someone was asking for about the guy that has a crazy Posite collection.
i save the pic from the last post about foamposite & flightposite a couple years back.

6f635c7ae22498eb23a54a58d250eb073e887d1.jpg

My Idol, I remember seeing this like
eek.gif
. Great thread, Id like to see moreof the other less notable posites, like the clogs,trainers etc.

^ i believe theres another pic that he had all the boxes in a bball court spelled FOAM? hmmm.....

nerd.gif

that pic is bananas man. i would do evil things to get my foam collection at that level lol. just his FP2's and 3's are NUTS

That pic is straight crazy. Only thing Is that a lot of posites dont have that much casual wear appeal, so it'd be hard to hoop in ALL of those.

they are releasing the fp3s again correct? i think i seen that somewhere

i love posites, but white sole on i can't do. i wanted d.dooms so bad but same thing i wanna rock em to death.

they look sexy unworn (my pair i sold)

i want some 05 silver pros

If anyone wants to sell a pair of '07 or '08 Royal Blue Foamposite size 11 or 11.5 please PM me

^ He knows he screwed up, but decided to keep his word.
pimp.gif

Cincy - Sorry I got to him first (not really lol) but I just got lucky.

eek.gif
...i see someone got there purple foam's early.omfg they look so
pimp.gif
.can wait til their released.

^^^Looking nice man, I would love to have 1 pair of Foam Ones. And I see you with the Eggplant Foams joeysole.

However, does anyone else think that the 1/2 Cents will decrease in value since they probably won't be a true limited release? (similar to all the retroFlights).

Back
Top Bottom