THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^^^WOW...that's real serious, he's blessed to have such a nice collection. The first 3 rows alone are just amazing.

And good look on the Flight Club pictures too airpito7.

NIKE PENNY 1/2 CENT IN BLACK...

nike-air-penny-half-cent-4.jpg

i'd do some horrible things for the red fade/gradient FP1s that he had. i think he sold em to emcabrera if i remember correctly.

and i remember the KG FP's were up a few months ago. those along with the luke walton PE fp1's that never sold for weeks and weeks
laugh.gif

thanks to everyone that commented on my stuff from the previous pages! just to clarify, some of the foam ones are not mine(gold, silver, bronze, and theassorted colors)

i LOVE foam, i'll have to take some new pics of my stuff one of these days.

i am also inspired to try something out.........
nerd.gif

been meaning to post i here since i saw this thread
dh5yw.jpg

1ypiz6.jpg

e68tu1.jpg

ds og's on the left, wear pair retro's on the right

amazingly both are NOT my true size, (i'm a 9), but i wear those sz 10's like none other lol, and that 9.5, i just never ever want to wearthem....that's just how it is lol

Originally Posted by airpito7

Here's the pic that someone was asking for about the guy that has a crazy Posite collection.
i save the pic from the last post about foamposite & flightposite a couple years back.

6f635c7ae22498eb23a54a58d250eb073e887d1.jpg

i remember this guy ..he had all of em!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the reason why i started collecting Foamies.
smokin.gif

^^Those red foam pros right in the center of the pic just stare at me and hurt my feelings.

Jojo and Emc, 2 OG Posite kings.

Im crushed that those KGs were available. I had no clue. What did the Walton PEs look like? Also, there's another version of those Holdsclaw PEs and Ithink they also made a FPKG PE for her as well in red/white with a 10 stitched on the circle.

<>

^^^that pic up there makes me tear......i wish i had ONE pair of carbon fibers....he has two
frown.gif

and right between the red foam pros and silver flights.....are those red flights or my eyes playing tricks on me?
nerd.gif

yeah those are red fade FP1's. i want to say he had 2 pairs of red colored FP1's. one was like a metallic red and the other was a like a gradient/fade.there was good pictures posted of them in the old posite threads, but i couldn't find them. search function is whack.

the luke walton fp1s were from his college days at arizona. they were just black uppers/white posite/red sole TB's. i don't remember exactly but i wantto say they had his number on them and were game worn. they were signed also. dude was asking for a lot of money for them. they were on ebay for awhile andnever sold.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

yeah those are red fade FP1's. i want to say he had 2 pairs of red colored FP1's. one was like a metallic red and the other was a like a gradient/fade. there was good pictures posted of them in the old posite threads, but i couldn't find them. search function is whack.

the luke walton fp1s were from his college days at arizona. they were just black uppers/white posite/red sole TB's. i don't remember exactly but i want to say they had his number on them and were game worn. they were signed also. dude was asking for a lot of money for them. they were on ebay for awhile and never sold.
thanks for clarifying......i hear what ur saying about the search function, i hate it
mad.gif

If I had one wish ever in my life as for a pair of shoes it would be these !!! lol sorry but I had to do it double time,,,

f0525fdecd6d700a56f4ed170b55f43140217bd.jpg

laugh.gif
i hear u, i'd wish for those and the carbon fiber foamposite onesBP PS'ed............

Dear God,.....i know i haven't been good....but....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

If I had one wish ever in my life as for a pair of shoes it would be these !!! lol sorry but I had to do it double time,,,

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU HOMIE... PURE HEAT...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thought Id do my part.
happy.gif

I have More FOAMS than FLIGHTS - Posites. Still Working on it.
frown.gif

Just Posting 2 of my very 1st Foamposites Pro's for now...^^^^

Well 3..got another pair of the 97's clear sole Size 9.5. (Other Pair..Might b looking to trade/sell em.
ohwell.gif
)

Original 1997 Pro's & 2005 Re-Retros, i HAD the 2002's Sold em.
eyes.gif

Now I am Looking
nerd.gif
For the 97 Foamposite Pro's "Voltages sz 9 - 10"
mad.gif
All i NEEED!!!!!!
laugh.gif

(and those Carolina Blue Colorway
tongue.gif
)

EGGPLANT FOAMS THIS MONTH Hopefully!!!
pimp.gif

i'm probably gonna cop the 1/2 cents because they are quite nice, however i will still be salty that the BETTER penny fusion won't come to reality

BTW, anyone cop those foamposite lites? i'm curious to hear about them
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom