THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by yungchamp

maybe somebody in this thread can help me out i want to get the eggplants and they'll be my first foams i hear they run snug..i wear a 10 what size should
i get?
nerd.gif
thanx in advance
go with a 10.5 they usually true to size but you will be better off with a 10.5.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

yeah they are really snug go a half sz up,,

good looking aztek67890 and jordanforever08

Thanks homey. Back in the day shoetrends FP1's in size 12 were easy to get.

Pretty much all of those were quite easy to get back in the day (is 2002 really considered back in the day? WHOA!). I'm starting to regret not picking upthe David West FP Lites. Now HOH is sold out of my size.

Also, I saw those black/pink breast cancer Flightposites today. Minus the pink, the glossy black foam looks better than the foam used on pretty much all of theother retros.

found the other Flightposite Jason Kidd PE (PHX home colorway) on my desktop
pimp.gif

PIC IS NOT MINE
99f3507ee9159d612223417dd57f11a27d7716d.jpg

if nike were to release these omg these would sell fast and also the penny PE Penny Flightposite orlando colorway.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Pretty much all of those were quite easy to get back in the day (is 2002 really considered back in the day? WHOA!). I'm starting to regret not picking up the David West FP Lites. Now HOH is sold out of my size.

Also, I saw those black/pink breast cancer Flightposites today. Minus the pink, the glossy black foam looks better than the foam used on pretty much all of the other retros.

Word.. where did you see em at?.. and how much they charging?

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Pretty much all of those were quite easy to get back in the day (is 2002 really considered back in the day? WHOA!). I'm starting to regret not picking up the David West FP Lites. Now HOH is sold out of my size.

Also, I saw those black/pink breast cancer Flightposites today. Minus the pink, the glossy black foam looks better than the foam used on pretty much all of the other retros.

Word.. where did you see em at?.. and how much they charging?

Dr. Jays near 125th & Lennox.

wussup team!! lots of dope stuff in here, i've been MIA thanks to yuku but all is well again
happy.gif

SNEAKHER
- pure fire u got going bro, keep it up!
pimp.gif

jus some pics to fill up the page:

loving my purp foams

^
laugh.gif

nice pics, i will have them when they drop in my urea next week. prolly head to the mall next to my job and scoop em from footlocker or somethin. cant wait
pimp.gif

every store tellin me there gettin a few FSR's so hopefully i can scoop a pair next week then next time i get paid i can get my second
pimp.gif

Nice pickup Mayhem on the purple foams, I already got my pair for retail and they are so crazy nice, love the icy sole on them

i regret not picking up two pairs of royals, made up for that with the purples tho! these seem to have popped up at all the mom n pops and i'm sure nextweek at the chain stores it will be mayhem
ohwell.gif

i'm really anxious to see what other icey foams are on schedule to be released......sample pics better be somewhere soon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Mayhem what up....

Yeah from what Rock says there is some good possible releases slated for later this year. He wnt go into detail, but I doubt he would say anything if it wasjust some crap.

whats good!

i'm not gonna hold my breath but i'm really hoping for a black/blue sole combo on the foam one/pro......i've already put a request in for BP'smastery to see what the possibilities are.

A navy Foam with black sole would be sick....

Ice foams are hot, but solid color soles would look just as hot if the right color combos are done. At least I think so.

oooooooh a navy foam......that would be hot with a clear sole or black sole, even a white sole like the flightposites in that colorway would be sick! omg thepossibilities are endless!!!

J, sup kid! finally yuku fixed whatever was wrong wit my acct. any luck with flipping the sizes on ur foams?

Navy with a white sole..hmmm...sounds good.

BP really needs to have a photoshop request thread seperate from his other one.

BTW.....sup with a name change for the thread?.....**cough cough** positefiend *cough*
laugh.gif

Team Posite!!

Back
Top Bottom