308ic14.jpg

11blzsj.jpg

1zg5f8.jpg

2f0em9w.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

more works of art courtesy of BP....

eek.gif

eek.gif
at those white & navy.If you were to have clear sole evenbetter(because the sole looks white to me).

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's some PS's I did, not sure on the right hue of navy and with different shoes used as the OG picture they came out different along with different color combos

pimp.gif
i like these a lot.... good job...
i would so buy those. and i hate these shoes

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My little collection...flights been collecting dust since shorts season left and the blks are justdusty since thats the only shoe in rotation[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Also what kind of camera you guys use? My $*!%% straight trash...10mp and my voyager takes betterpics[/color]

nice foamdomes lafayquinn, im mad the all blacks sold out within a week in my area
smh.gif
wasnt able to cop a pair, my cuzin got his pair release day tho,hopefully he'll do like he always does and sell em to me for a crackhead price once he needs some money lol. i wore em a few times and they are MIGHTYcomfy! a bit bulky yes, but i wear steel toe boots everyday for work so im use to the heavy foot

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

nice foamdomes lafayquinn, im mad the all blacks sold out within a week in my area
smh.gif
wasnt able to cop a pair, my cuzin got his pair release day tho, hopefully he'll do like he always does and sell em to me for a crackhead price once he needs some money lol. i wore em a few times and they are MIGHTY comfy! a bit bulky yes, but i wear steel toe boots everyday for work so im use to the heavy foot
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]depending on your size, try eastbay[/color]

i'm hoping to get a pair of foamdomes on the cheap for next winter....this winter took it's toll on my goadomes. they've served me good every yearsince 2005.....it's about time to retire them i think
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Only Carolina cw I'd cop are the XI....Carolina is a ugly color for blk people IMO
That pic gets me every time
laugh.gif

Here's my small contribution

I have a pair of black duncans, but didn't feel like getting them out the closet

i don't know why....i could never appreciate the carolina flightposites or foamposites....
me either. carolina blue was my favorite color on shoes growing up too. i just can't rock with it on foams though. if the carolina flights hada colored sole, maybe they'd look a bit better.

the navy joints on the other hand
eek.gif
pimp.gif

a carolina sole on the flightposites would have helped a lot i think.....hard to tell without a photoshop..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nice pickup s dub....you will be glad u got them now....with all the new found foam love it's only a matter of time before these become some lil kids"grail" and prices start reaching retail and above.
tired.gif

I like the Caro Pros, just can't find a pair for what I'd pay...

oh well, UPS dropped these off today. Not much love for these, but I like em....

55hztl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom