THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Yeah, it did go for cheap but the yellow swoosh covering isn't included for one of the shoes...

I'm OCD about stuff like that so I couldn't even force myself to cop.

Yeah, it did go for cheap but the yellow swoosh covering isn't included for one of the shoes...
I'm OCD about stuff like that so I couldn't even force myself to cop.

Messaged the seller and we worked out a deal lol I'm gonna pull one off another shoe and have my brother in law paint it :smokin

So a little story, was watching these Volts on ebay, and you see the price they ended at. Unfortunately I got outbid last second. So I messaged the seller and she said the guy was going to take a while to pay and I told him I'd do $415 shipped, he accepted! So I sent the payment and got refunded...the original buyer paid for them. I've never been so happy then so crushed all so quickly lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Orig-Nike-A...eDpGG/uYYTmgKn9Mt3AeFc0=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Nice HEAD! :smokin did you win them or have to trade/pay resell?

I got two pairs coming in this week to show you!

I traded a good amount of sneakers for them.

Mostly Jordan Retros that I can easily obtain again if I wanted to :lol:

But damn, Witness, you got 2 pair coming? #winning

no no not two pairs of normans! lmfao I wish! I'm waiting for those to drop even more, I could have had a pair but the guy wanted one of my tokyo 5s and two db's from the set and I really didn't wanna break the db set. Got one OG pickup coming in and another newer pickup.

So supposedly, and this is not my opinion at all, the normans are going to have an actual release in November...I was browsing the ************* thread and some of the admins kept hinting at it, but who knows if theres any truth behind it.

man, 2 of the best foams from this year. Props to you HEAD.

Any info on the foams releasing in 2013?
It seems like the stealths and pinks are the only foams releasing the remainder of this year.

I still rock NBs, I just don't consider them only a regional thing.
As for Nike boots, those Pewter Bakin Boots are :pimp: in looks and comfort. Copped me a pair and can't wait for the winter months so I can wear them more often.
this, but don't forget about the all blacks. pewters are 2nd behind them IMO. i have both. :tongue:

no no not two pairs of normans! lmfao I wish! I'm waiting for those to drop even more, I could have had a pair but the guy wanted one of my tokyo 5s and two db's from the set and I really didn't wanna break the db set. Got one OG pickup coming in and another newer pickup.
So supposedly, and this is not my opinion at all, the normans are going to have an actual release in November...I was browsing the ************* thread and some of the admins kept hinting at it, but who knows if theres any truth behind it.

The same thing was said about the Galaxy foams, HOH electric green, etc.

I'll believe it if/when it happens, which I doubt.

Eager to see those pickups though...

I doubt it as well, but just passing along the word! They should both be here by thursday at the latest, I'm hoping. After my heartbreak of losing those volts I grabbed something else lol

mwabnn.jpg

sl2p9e.jpg

a9y6nr.jpg

Last edited:
NICE! That pic really makes me regret selling my GITD Rookies, still the best ones IMO

Both my pickups will finally be here tomorrow :smile:

Got two packages today. Love the galaxies so a second pair was a must. Traded my DS DB 4s for them which I felt was a steal

And got another OG pickup, DS for $230 overnight shipped :smile:

@witnesskb24, man..i have to grab a pair on OG royal foams one day. Great Pick Up especially for that Price!

DJShabby2005 foam collection is bananas!!! Nothing else to say about that one.

Back
Top Bottom