THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I'm pretty sure there was never a "gum" bottom foam. The only foams I can recall from 97 were black pros which released with a clear sole, (I guess i could see why people would call them gum bottoms now tho) blk/volt pros , og pearls and royals ones.
there were black\black pro's with a clear sole and black\black pros with a gum sole both released in 1997.    also there are black\black pros with a black sole ( came out in 2002).  

Style codes

830027-002 Black\Black - White     - this is the pair he was referring to "Gum" sole

630304-001 Black\Black-White - Metallic Silver   -  this is the pair your referring to. black\black with clear sole. 

Last edited:
^No Sir...

(830027-002) Only one Blk/Blk released in 1997. They originally came with a clear sole...
2.jpg

The clear sole eventually yellowed, and turned into what people think is a gum sole

(630304-001) Released in 2002-05? with a solid sole
0693083e0fcbc8e90af9942573507e95_1024x1024.jpeg

Its funny, I was around to see both releases hit clearance for $100. Eventhough I was extra young in 97'...

Last edited:
I thought that was wrong, but I don't care that much.

Those black/medium grey pros with a solid sole dropped in 03 I do believe.

Last edited:
Dudes gonna end up with BANK once it's all said and done.

I don't think I could ever off all my stuff like that. I wonder if some **** went down where he had to?

Dudes gonna end up with BANK once it's all said and done.

I don't think I could ever off all my stuff like that. I wonder if some **** went down where he had to?
No, hes wanting to start a business, I think thats what he told me anyway.

Has anyone been reading the "foamposite" thread under the NIKE RETRO section? Some guy is posting all of these color ways supposedly dropping next year. I find that hard to believe though

No, hes wanting to start a business, I think thats what he told me anyway.

Has anyone been reading the "foamposite" thread under the NIKE RETRO section? Some guy is posting all of these color ways supposedly dropping next year. I find that hard to believe though

like these?

Id cop these
theyre better than the wheats imo

like these?

Id cop these
theyre better than the wheats imo
No, like some platinum yeezys, black/aqua pros, OVOs, red october foams lol, all kinds of crap. One of the mods banned him from the thread for a while i think. Go check it out man, I think his posts are still up

Oh he also posted the sample pics of the SCs and Galaxys saying they're slotted for '15 smh

Last edited:
Pics of the "Knicks" foams have surfaced in the retro foamposite thread FAM, they're looking good I think

Back
Top Bottom