THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

rocked these for the rainy nyc day today

What's the difference between 07 royals and the 2010 royals ?
Depth of the ribs, shade of blue, and cut on the back heel. Heres a comparison 

97, 07, 10 in that order. The pic was way too bright, so the second is to show some more detail, but it is much more grainy

Wow I never noticed lol , I've got 07s and the 2010s but never really paid much mind to them , they've just sat in on the closet this whole . It's similar to the eggplant treatment and the soon to be copper retro . Grooves aren't as defined and etc. Anyways thanks for the insight yall!

Wow I never noticed lol , I've got 07s and the 2010s but never really paid much mind to them , they've just sat in on the closet this whole . It's similar to the eggplant treatment and the soon to be copper retro . Grooves aren't as defined and etc. Anyways thanks for the insight yall!
Yes, like the eggplants. Maybe not as drastic for some reason, but it is different

Thanks to ebay, finally able to cop my 2nd fav foam of all time in AMAZING condition.

These past 3 months I've been able to get 2 pairs of carolinas, Red pros and blue pros.

I feel like after these Knicks foams are copped, I might be done getting foams. I'd love to get a pair of Oregons and DB's but right now I can afford the market prices.
Maybe down the road sometime.

Thanks to ebay, finally able to cop my 2nd fav foam of all time in AMAZING condition.
I think this was the pair I was going to bid on, but I didn't because supposedly I have a diff pair coming in. BUT it doesn't seem like it is going to come after all.... Third time trying to get this shoe and if this doesn't work then I am done buying from people. Strictly online stores, instore, or face to face from now on

Very nice pair either way, Im looking to replace my pair someday

Last edited:
Shade of Blue....not to mention the foam upper on the 2011 was very soft and flimsy.  97 or 2007 for me...the 2011 were MEH.

Nice pick up. I actually like em
I'm curious what clothes nike will release to match those dumbo foams

You could just get any elephant print jb apparel and that would be matching :lol:

07 ROYALS ARE DEF SUPERIOR AND MORE GRAINY.. STILL HAVE MINE DS. MY 10 PAIR IS BASICALLY AT BEATER AIR PLANE TRAVEL STATUS

1997 salesman sample pair. Could be the only pair in existence.... @daaznfella bought em on eBay years back for CHEAP, but recently sold em. I don't know what he offed em for, I'm assuming A LOT.

Back
Top Bottom