THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

yesterday

I regret selling my pair russian bear russian bear that navy blue color is very hard to find in a 'posite shoe #salute

coordinate coordinate did you get '07 HOH royal ones?

on another note, I just copped a pair of blue pros. I'll post pics when they get in :D

Sadly no :frown: Those are still to rich for my blood

That's another that will more than likely stay on my list as well.

Any info on what glue to use to glue foamposite and flightposite soles back? Or someone that does it?
Green label Barge Cement for gluing the soles back, there are a few youtube videos on it
supreme or db foams?
I only need the red pair of Supremes, and people price them like DBs. Neither of those pairs either. They should be delivered tomorrow, hopefully pics will follow soon

Foams seem to be really dead right now. Good for us cause Ive been noticing a lot of good steals on the bay

I think it's because nike is over saturating the line with wack colorways. It's kinda what's done it for me. I've sold a good portion of my foam 1s and pros over the past couple years, I'm sure I'll regret a few, but there's still a few that will stay with me c

Ive sold all of the recent ones i had royals, pewters, neo limes , turquoise 

Im only keepin the older pros and some ones like my coppers and dark armys, I May start lookin for some 07 royals 

Other than that Nike has bastardized the foams

I haven't bought foams in a while. the price increase has them being too expensive for me and nothing that has me in awe. the foams which I see myself purchasing this year would be the orange ones and maybe black suedes at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom