THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Not sure if they're available on their website yet, but if you're in nyc, take advantage of this......

Those Aqua pros aren't bad.

Alp- nice pick up for 65. Just grabbed a few pairs at the outlet for a buck each.

Thanks man.
I shouldve scooped those hoh royals homie posted the other day but got too cheap, couldve scooped for$270 shipped

Too bad they weren't an 11 or 10.5 Because you would have never of even seen that listing lol, I would have snatched them quick!

Too bad they weren't an 11 or 10.5 Because you would have never of even seen that listing lol, I would have snatched them quick!
wouldn't have even been mad, already got a personal of those. if I didn't have one I would've paid the 350 no problem. and I should've taken the 270, that was my mistake.

HOH did have their "own release" of the coughdrop back in the day right? Does anyone know what the year/months are from those shoes?

I know between the two versions they're identical except I'm wondering if the dates are different

HOH did have their "own release" of the coughdrop back in the day right? Does anyone know what the year/months are from those shoes?

I know between the two versions they're identical except I'm wondering if the dates are different
Nah they didn't have their own cough drop. They had their royal foam, army and the neon lime joints. Also the two flightposites and a lot of other goodies, but not cough drop exclusive foams

Nah they didn't have their own cough drop. They had their royal foam, army and the neon lime joints. Also the two flightposites and a lot of other goodies, but not cough drop exclusive foams

They also had their own Pearl release a year before the 2010 pearls.
I'll see what some other members say

They also had their own Pearl release a year before the 2010 pearls.
I'll see what some other members say
Yea I remember that, hoh Harlem did it on a Wednesday.

Cough Drops were released as HOH exclusives first
Nike doubled back and released em again GR
don't remember that at all, crazy. If it happened the blog post probably shows on footlocker unlocked blog, that thing goes back to the beginning of hoh

Cough Drops were released as HOH exclusives first
Nike doubled back and released em again GR
Thats what I thought as well. So do you think theres no difference at all between the two releases? Even the size tag dates?

Ive never seen a pair from the HOH release so I have never been able to put them side by side to see.

The HOH pearls and the 2010 pearls do have some differences, slight, but different

@alp  the coughdrops released sometime in the summer as a HOH exclusive

I think they released the same day as the infared pack 

They released a few months later as a GR. Ended up on ndc/swoosh for like 80 or 90, I can't remember exact price, but it was cheap as hell. Still kicking myself for passing on swoosh/sale price.

Yea 2010 was the beginning of the end of the hoh exclusive era. Before that it was one or two hoh getting 12-24 pairs of one shoe and that was it for the release

I knew there was 2 different releases of them. Just wonder if they made a lot more than expected so decided to GR them a few months later? Or if theres any difference at all between the 2?

I knew there was 2 different releases of them. Just wonder if they made a lot more than expected so decided to GR them a few months later? Or if theres any difference at all between the 2?
most likely exactly the same. if there are any difference between the two would be production dates only.

Picked up a second pair of VNDS 07 Royals 200 shipped.

Unless this ASG monstrosity hypes the foam game up again, foams are dead

Back
Top Bottom