THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Just passed the 45 day cut off.... Damn.

I'd still try n call your bank or credit card company and see if they can do anything.

Ill hit up paypal and see. Not the first time I have been burned, this makes the 3rd time on Oregons alone, first on ebay, got my money back cause he never shipped, second time off IG through an invoice and somehow PayPal didn't get my money back, now this. Im done with "LE" "QS" foams

Retail/Online or bust

Last edited:
ALWAYS keep in mind, PayPal gives you 45 days to file a claim. Once it gets close to that, and you don't have item, and seller doesn't provide WORKING tracking number, time to take it to the next level.

ALWAYS keep in mind, PayPal gives you 45 days to file a claim. Once it gets close to that, and you don't have item, and seller doesn't provide WORKING tracking number, time to take it to the next level.
I know, but like I said, this guy is what I guess people call a well known "sneaker head"? If thats a thing?

So Im trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think I have been asking too much. Ill text him and see what he says about it now. 

Regardless I shouldn't have sent the money without an invoice, so I can't only blame him

Sorry to hear about that man, I've never dealt with anyone on IG...hope things eventually work out for you bro!

I know, but like I said, this guy is what I guess people call a well known "sneaker head"? If thats a thing?
So Im trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think I have been asking too much. Ill text him and see what he says about it now. 

Regardless I shouldn't have sent the money without an invoice, so I can't only blame him

PM me dudes IG so i know to stay away bro.
:smh:
smh at these dudes.

Last edited:

recent pickups. Both are dope imo

You guys were right, my royals broke in and now they're mad comfy. They're TTS and my foamposite pros fit good too. I'll get all foams TTS, good thing I didn't go a half size up.

Last edited:
You guys were right, my royals broke in and now they're mad comfy. They're TTS and my foamposite pros fit good too. I'll get all foams TTS, good thing I didn't go a half size up.

I STILL DONT REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS WHOLE "BREAK IN" THING.. ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT WEAR THEM OFTEN. BE CAREFUL WITH NEWER FOAMS THO..I HAD TO HALF SIZE UP EVER SINCE THE 2011 STEALTHS

I STILL DONT REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS WHOLE "BREAK IN" THING.. ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT WEAR THEM OFTEN. BE CAREFUL WITH NEWER FOAMS THO..I HAD TO HALF SIZE UP EVER SINCE THE 2011 STEALTHS
Agreed, my pairs from probably 2010 and earlier fit more roomy, ones and pros. 

To me I don't wear a single pair very often to get that "break in". I did have a pair of pewters that I wore almost everyday and I could tell when they did break in. But knowing that I'll probably not get to that point for a very long time with my collection, I do go .5 up. I don't feel that its that much more difference with that .5, but I just prefer it over my TTS

great price on the foamposite max. also the what the foam samples are dope.

$65 shipped

Alp owns this page between the wears and cheap pick up on the Knicks Flightposites.

Where'd you get Knicks flights?

Reactions: alp
Alp owns this page between the wears and cheap pick up on the Knicks Flightposites.

Where'd you get Knicks flights?
:lol: word. We need to get the posite fiends back in here, been kinda dead. I copped the flights from citygear.com. sold out pretty quick, probably a pre black Friday deal

I unds today

Back
Top Bottom