THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Didn't Team Decade buy those? Im pretty sure he has them at least now, along with pretty much any other variation of the Royals

for talking

Last edited:
Team Decade has a pretty huge following, he kinda consigns to help out certain people. He helped daaznfella out on the sale of em.

Team Decade has a pretty huge following, he kinda consigns to help out certain people. He helped daaznfella out on the sale of em.
I knew he/they have a big following and figured they ran some type of shop. That DJ Shabby youtube video is still crazy though

Got my first pair of foams yesterday, some used Royals for $170. Wish I went a half size up
eyes.gif
I know some people hate the way they feel on foot, personally I think they're amazing. But how do they feel on your foot comfort wise?

I normally wear 10.5, I do buy my foams in 11 if I can, I have some 10.5s, I can wear both, just rather 11

Foams are comfortable but heavy by today's standards. I could rock the 13 but it is a little big on me, 12.5 has the best lockdown but some foams don't exist in that size and if they do are very hard to find

I know some people hate the way they feel on foot, personally I think they're amazing. But how do they feel on your foot comfort wise?

I normally wear 10.5, I do buy my foams in 11 if I can, I have some 10.5s, I can wear both, just rather 11

They're kinda uncomfortable and a lil tight, but i'll get used to it. I wear 10.5 too, next time i'll try the 11.

Last edited:
They might break in a little bit. Foams will kinda form to your foot with some wear.

Value, you're winning. I like the 6s more tho, I'm not a fan of the Oregon foams.

07s FTW!

I just picked up one of the 5 pairs on that "I'll never be able to afford" list. When they come in I'll drop some pics, and S Dubl you know my price limit, it was even below that
Well, seems as if this package was "lost". 

I purchased a pair of foams from a fairly well known guy IG (shall remain nameless for the time being), he's military and Ive followed him for a good while now. He posted a picture of some foams for sale, $325 shipped. I asked if he still had them, he did, so I just sent the money (yes I know, invoice. I know) First mistake. But my second mistake I guess was trusting him. I have a picture of the tracking label that was supposedly on my package, I chatted with a UPS rep and asked them to track the shipping number and/or both reference numbers. She told me she had no record of any of it. So Im not expecting to get the shoes or more than likely even my money back.

Dont trust anyone other than family. Idk why this has been turned into a "game" or fad for most, but its crazy now. Its all about trying to one up the next guy

Good luck bro. If you paid with credit card, or bank through PayPal, contact them adapt and see if there's anything they can do.

You gifted him?
Yea I just sent him the money. So I assume thats what PayPal calls "gifting" now, it use to be a little different I think, idk. I always do invoices, but I wanted the shoes bad and had been had so many times trying to acquire a pair that I just wanted to be sure I got them. Well thats what I get I guess
Good luck bro. If you paid with credit card, or bank through PayPal, contact them adapt and see if there's anything they can do.
I sent the payment on Sept 21. So I highly doubt that they will or could even do anything. I guess I have to stoop low to this persons level and just start putting his name out there on IG and anywhere else. Its pathetic

Back
Top Bottom