THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by fatttrock

i have every foam made

please leave comments!!!!!!

Hammer - nice set u got there, those FP's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice set you got hammer. i been looking for them navy flight for a min now cant seem to find a sz 13 anywhere

Hey team posite I have a question, hope its not too stupid. I was wondering whats the best way to clean the outside of the shoes? When I hold them in the light it looks like they are stained, like someone spilled something on them. When I noticed it i did the typical "lick the finger then wipe" but it's still there. Any help?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Hey team posite I have a question, hope its not too stupid. I was wondering whats the best way to clean the outside of the shoes? When I hold them in the light it looks like they are stained, like someone spilled something on them. When I noticed it i did the typical "lick the finger then wipe" but it's still there. Any help?
pics please

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

every color way ever made!!!!!!!

Actually no...but you do have a nice collection...I just don't care for cactus or blk/red...never have, never will

yo! am i the only one this dude PM'd to comment on his youtube video? let props come to u not PM people and ask for them.
and yea, def not every foam ever made.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Actually no...but you do have a nice collection...I just don't care for cactus or blk/red...never have, never will

yo! am i the only one this dude PM'd to comment on his youtube video? let props come to u not PM people and ask for them.

roll.gif
...i got one too. i was gonna ignore his "thirsty for e-props" *** until i seen him posting all over the place.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

pics please

Sorry for the huge pics.  I dno if you can really see it that well in them so I made them big.  Like I said it isn't a HUGE deal just kind of annoying.  Like I said I licked my finger and tried to wipe and it did absolutely nothing.  They are the ones that just released
eyes.gif
(dont flame please lol) and are my first pair.  I've worn them about 4 times now just to class and back, both days sunny and dry and I noticed it when I got home.  It's like this in a couple spots but this is where it's the worst.  I hope it's not a stupid question, I just didn't think a ton of water would be the best thing to put on the material.. Thanks for the help

looks like a dry spot or something. try soap and water (doubt it will work) or some normal shoe cleaner.
but honestly, if the finish of the shoe is compromised, im not sure what can really be done.

pm'ing for props?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

as for the dry spots on your purps..it happens. i had a few pairs of purple FP1 retros that had a bunch of spots like that also. doesn't seem like there's anything you can do about it, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom