THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Just got some Royals (sz 8 ) for 240 shipped. Decent price? I'll post pics when they come!

Thats a ok price imo, but depends on how used they are.

??? are we looking @ shoes or body parts??lol, can somebody show me some shoes since this is a foam site,,,,,,,,,,,, all i see yall doing is looking and typin,?????? no hmo son

Originally Posted by fatttrock

??? are we looking @ shoes or body parts??lol, can somebody show me some shoes since this is a foam site,,,,,,,,,,,, all i see yall doing is looking and typin,?????? no hmo son
umadk.jpg

Fam it's a discussion board not a picture board and we discussing. If you getting mad maybe discussion boards ain't your thing. It comes with the territory. Plus here on NT we ruthless so you better be ready for the backlash. Tis all.

wink.gif
wink.gif
not mad , just showing u what U talk about, and i have ,,,,,,, ill keep posting pics and u just keep looking at what u dont have kid

Originally Posted by fatttrock

wink.gif
wink.gif
not mad , just showing u what U talk about, and i have ,,,,,,, ill keep posting pics and u just keep looking at what u dont have kid
G...T....F...O

dude....real talk...100% of the people that post regularly in here have everything you posted....and then some.

don't come in here trying to stunt cause i know at least 10 people that will put your set to shame....and i'm talking about samples, og's, pe's, hoh's and more that you probably never seen with your own two eyes.
indifferent.gif

you got a nice set of foams but your arrogance makes it worthless....all that $%@$ can be had on ebay at any given moment so just fall back, be humble, and keeping posting pics of ur stash.

if u keep coming out your face or keep sending pm's begging for props, ur gonna get exposed.....and trust....it WILL be vicious
grin.gif

some recycled pics for added color to compensate for the wall of text team...

roll.gif
lol

dude i that we were all one big family??

i posted a pic and got comments unrelated to shoes or posites !!!(man boobs)

but yeah im pretty new to NIKETALK  (30 post's lol) and just wanted to show what i got>>>

so not mad, not stuntin, not talking s""t , just showing pics of  collection  IE ***POSITE TREAD****
lol begging for props??? man i just sent some pm's to get opions,,,, so exposed ??? not sure what u can expose me for>???  nice collection by the way !!!!!!!!!

fatttrock - u r just annoying. i go into the penny thread and this thread and see the same kicks posted over and over and over and over. then i get abused by a man boob for my troubles. i see what u have and its solid but i dont need to see it on every page.

Back
Top Bottom