THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

When the royal blues re drop 3 pairs will be copped on site .

Quick question whats the going rate for some

citrus , and black and red Foam 1s DS sz 11- 11.5 ? i remember they were like 130 $#* in 2007 . i bet there higher now ?

i am looking for both of those DS or slight worn . thanks .

just copped 2 pairs of black foam for the playa price. gotta pick them up 2morrow then the pics will come
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks Dean.

As for not liking foams, I dont know man, to each his own but it's still hard for me to grasp the concept
laugh.gif

Blue foam ones are hands down my favorite shoe ever.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by fatttrock

every color way ever made!!!!!!!

Actually no...but you do have a nice collection...I just don't care for cactus or blk/red...never have, never will

yo! am i the only one this dude PM'd to comment on his youtube video? let props come to u not PM people and ask for them.
and yea, def not every foam ever made.

roll.gif
...i got one too. i was gonna ignore his "thirsty for e-props" *** until i seen him posting all over the place.
smh.gif

I got 2 of those PM's...

Clicked the link and I was watching like 
indifferent.gif

thanks for the comment s guyss. did u check out my other pick ups!!! thanks for all the love man!!!!!!

thanks for the comment s guyss. did u check out my other pick ups!!! thanks for all the love man!!!!!!

What love?  Dudes are slamming you in the other threads too....
indifferent.gif

Anyways, what do you guys think is a fair price for the Dr. Doom foam pro's?  Sz 7.5 specifically, DS

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

What love?  Dudes are slamming you in the other threads too....
indifferent.gif

Anyways, what do you guys think is a fair price for the Dr. Doom foam pro's?  Sz 7.5 specifically, DS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dooms, I'd say around 175-200 for a Size 7.5 DS

hey all my Posite heads out their looking to get some green laces for my eggplants any info on where they sell posite laces?????

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

hey all my Posite heads out their looking to get some green laces for my eggplants any info on where they sell posite laces?????

Back
Top Bottom