THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

well there switching between broward and dade at the end of each month this year.....

this video  is from the last dxc on feb 26th @ the hard rock,,,, they held it in club Opium

this saturday its being held @  950 ne 2nd ave ,33132

DXC10MIAFrnt.jpg

Originally Posted by fatttrock

??? are we looking @ shoes or body parts??lol, can somebody show me some shoes since this is a foam site,,,,,,,,,,,, all i see yall doing is looking and typin,?????? no hmo son

Coming from the person who sent like 6 people PM's to check his video....People in here got more foams than you'll ever have, kid.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

??? are we looking @ shoes or body parts??lol, can somebody show me some shoes since this is a foam site,,,,,,,,,,,, all i see yall doing is looking and typin,?????? no hmo son

Coming from the person who sent like 6 people PM's to check his video....People in here got more foams than you'll ever have, kid.
cant be possible. he has every foam ever made
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

cant be possible. he has every foam ever made
roll.gif
roll.gif
   OH YEAH!!! hahahaha I forgot
Not to mention he posted his OWN shoes in someones collection post 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

lol, i never said my brother has more then me , thats all me baby

wow two full pages of hate just for me?!  im startin to feel kinda special ,,, and ive yet to see anybody else show a shoe,,,

all i did was post a pic ,,,,,, and got nothin but hate since then hummmmmm,,,,,,,, new guy got u worried ???

im sure u watched the video more then once , but this time listen very hard,,,, i never say "my brother has more then me"???? were u get ur info from ,,,,,,,,,,

step ur shoe game up, i got jays, foams,  pe's, 95, og's , all i wanted to do was show my lil collectin

keep shown me love baby!!!! cuz ima keep postin my heat while u just watch and wonderrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah  othe people got more foams then me  , but u dont, so ur opinion  really dosent matter!! lol 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol @ another Foam phelps

Whats the info on this foam phelps guy?
This new dude seems like a total hypebeast tryin to get attention...Maybe he should look at the older pages and see peoples stuff....of course, that takes common sense which he clearly lacks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
again u keep sayin "other peoples shoes",,,but  were u kicks @ son,,,,,,, 

what??? just cuz i got 32 posts means  the coppers were my "1st foams" lololol........  yall old NIKETALK heads just hate to see some new blood,....

I BEEN IN THE GANE LONGER THEN MOST OF U HATERS!!!

lol. ant one of yall showed me nothin yet................what the coppers and the 2010 eggplants the only foams u can call ur own????

sound like this site is full of hyperbeastsssssssssssssssss

so im keep postin and yall just sit back and typin ur meaning less words!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
again u keep sayin "other peoples shoes",,,but  were u kicks @ son,,,,,,, 

what??? just cuz i got 32 posts means  the coppers were my "1st foams" lololol........  yall old NIKETALK heads just hate to see some new blood,....

I BEEN IN THE GANE LONGER THEN MOST OF U HATERS!!!

lol. ant one of yall showed me nothin yet................what the coppers and the 2010 eggplants the only foams u can call ur own????

sound like this site is full of hyperbeastsssssssssssssssss

so im keep postin and yall just sit back and typin ur meaning less words!!!!

ain't no one hating on ur foams......we're hating the fact you just found the internet and going ham
tired.gif

man that $#!t don't even really ignore....what the eff is that? someone needs to delete this crap....asap...

Back
Top Bottom