THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Mayhemgatz -your welcome man.if i had money & could fit in those PE PennyFlightposite i would give $500 or more for those becuase the colorway is
pimp.gif
.i once had a pic of Jason Kidd's PE Flightposite PHX colorway i think ideleted the pic by mistake when i was making space for my computer.im going to post some flightposite that i saved from the same post about the posite'ssome people seen or haveing seen in a while...lol.

0ea35748e56e9a5f25d9461fd31a1c9301f832d.jpg

Sample Sliver Flightposite before the GR Released

aeb356cde7109d6c275e44d4d42acc6977d0abf.jpg

Navy Flightposite

5392572e5d9bb2b1434d37ac8cc355599ae3f24.jpg

White & Black Flightposite (pic from flightclub)

PIC ARE NOT MINE....lol.just a reminder

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^ you aint lyin

back in the day i remember my boy took a beat pair of black foam pros and had this dude we kno paint em on his lunch break, bamma did the whole nine stripped all the old paint off, threw some adhesion promoter on em n sprayed em with the gun burnt orange, they looked sick too, wish i woulda took some pics of em, people use to stay customizing there posites in the DMV back in the day, air brushing designs on the side of foams / flights, glitter designs, lol, sounds corny but it was
pimp.gif
back in the day, i would love to have those metallic sample flightposites up there, i would rock the hell out of those
that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, back in the day i always wanted to paint my black flightposites with some royal to make a penny type of colorway, tried many times but i couldn't get the paint to stick correctly, if i had known what i know now....i would have made it happen......maybe i still can but i need to learn more about customs lol
also a friend of mine once told me there was a royal blue flightposite sample with a charcoal gray sole he had seen some nike rep with, never got pics or any confirmation but i couldn't help but imagine and pray!!

reminds me of these that BP the master/owner/colorway king...made up.......i would also go hannibal lecterXape $%# for a pair of these
eek.gif
mad.gif

^^^^ These are sooooooooo beautiful, god dame!
pimp.gif

BP killed it with that FP photoshop.

Those Blk/Wht KG PEs hurt. I still remember the auction where the seller was selling both KG PEs, both Penny Magic PEs, and one other one which I dontremember. I ended up walking away with Penny Wht PEs but I got sniped on the KG joints. I havent seen them up for sale since.

I gotta take some collection flicks and post up.

<>

Originally Posted by Meriwether

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^ you aint lyin

back in the day i remember my boy took a beat pair of black foam pros and had this dude we kno paint em on his lunch break, bamma did the whole nine stripped all the old paint off, threw some adhesion promoter on em n sprayed em with the gun burnt orange, they looked sick too, wish i woulda took some pics of em, people use to stay customizing there posites in the DMV back in the day, air brushing designs on the side of foams / flights, glitter designs, lol, sounds corny but it was
pimp.gif
back in the day, i would love to have those metallic sample flightposites up there, i would rock the hell out of those
that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, back in the day i always wanted to paint my black flightposites with some royal to make a penny type of colorway, tried many times but i couldn't get the paint to stick correctly, if i had known what i know now....i would have made it happen......maybe i still can but i need to learn more about customs lol
also a friend of mine once told me there was a royal blue flightposite sample with a charcoal gray sole he had seen some nike rep with, never got pics or any confirmation but i couldn't help but imagine and pray!!

reminds me of these that BP the master/owner/colorway king...made up.......i would also go hannibal lecterXape $%# for a pair of these
eek.gif
mad.gif

^^^^ These are sooooooooo beautiful, god dame!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

^^^Those are nice, I've always wanted to see a mainly royal blue Flightposite I.

It would have been nice to see the blue sole TBs retro though...
pimp.gif

flightpositePSblue.jpg

eek.gif
at all these sample/unreleased Flights and Foams. I definitely can't hang.

And yo, I keep hearing about people seeing Silver Foam Pros at outlets. I'm gonna need a phone # or something.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

eek.gif
at all these sample/unreleased Flights and Foams. I definitely can't hang.

And yo, I keep hearing about people seeing Silver Foam Pros at outlets. I'm gonna need a phone # or something.

pretty sure they're gone already. I got my pair for 130 few months back. They dropped to 70 (or somewhere around that) over a month ago. You'd be luckyto still find any.

^Well, damn. Guess I'll just put those on the backburner for now, Purple Foams are the priority now.

ya i copped a pair from a texas outlet for 65.99, total was like 73 shipped, about a month ago, not bad at all for some A-Grade foams, i slept on them for likea week and a half here in the DMV and they were all gone by the time i was like "hell i wouldnt mind another pair"
indifferent.gif
, glad i waited tho

ya i copped a pair from a texas outlet for 65.99, total was like 73 shipped, about a month ago, not bad at all for some A-Grade foams, i slept on them for like a week and a half here in the DMV and they were all gone by the time i was like "hell i wouldnt mind another pair"
indifferent.gif
, glad i waited tho
i slept on em as well
eyes.gif
...and never got em!
embarassed.gif

Well Hopefully well see them eggplant foams soon here in the DMV...cuz i will copp in an Instant!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbff

^^^Those are nice, I've always wanted to see a mainly royal blue Flightposite I.

It would have been nice to see the blue sole TBs retro though...
pimp.gif

flightpositePSblue.jpg
damn i always wanted both the red and blue TB's, the only TB's i ever got were the white/black.......damn i wish i would have kept bettercare of all my posites. i need to find my fantaposites, i think a friend has them...gonna try and get those off him. definitely a must own...both the white andblack pairs.

airpito7,

Just caught your comment about those KGs being up a few months back. Do you remember how much they sold for?

<>

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

These are for Miss Holdsclaw, not for any Team.

84b159e9982447d42cc1680f5d7e6f09d94eafc.jpg

o thanks man.i saw these flightposite up on ebay and i saved the pic because i never seen them.the seller titled them as a "college teamflightposite".good looking out.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

airpito7,

Just caught your comment about those KGs being up a few months back. Do you remember how much they sold for?

<>
ummm...i believe they sold for around $500 to $600 around that range.i do remember for sure they did not go for $800 like most PE's.i wassurprised they did not go for more $700 or $800.

f1b150e5942747d74f288defe7d050e300e8d92.jpg

ba7156e59c2444de45a25402bb26249c1da7f03.jpg

Orlando Magic Flightposite (Pic from flightclub)

9d4254cef19862e1405dfb5af983bca34583940.jpg

Carbon Flightposite (pic from flightclub)

315158e896244bda56f53ce7d926cfbf4ba719e.jpg

House Of Hoops Flightposite (Pic from flightclub)

a84359a6e44b9a442de84d49d1ac54707ad7ff5.jpg

c5d151e69c2a4dd3615552f6f9e0f819a78123f.jpg

ALL PICS ARE FROM FLIGHTCLUB.com.here for all of you posite head to have as screensavers.

Here's the pic that someone was asking for about the guy that has a crazy Posite collection.
i save the pic from the last post about foamposite & flightposite a couple years back.

6f635c7ae22498eb23a54a58d250eb073e887d1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom