THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Guy wants 350 shipped :rolleyes

I'm gonna offer him 150 and see what he says..that sole is beat..

Couple more pics, these don't make them look half bad, but I know these high quality pics will play tricks on you lol

DOOPE

Did the trade.  Only regret is that I wished I asked for cash on top because the shoes did not come with OG box and a lil paint chip. Then I worn it the next day and the swoosh started to peel off.  Used gorilla glue to fix it.  Is that okay? 

Besides that, I'm content.  I wanted them that bad so I don't really mind. Stupid? Maybe, but who cares.

Next day, he posted them on FB to sell. SMH

My shoes don't deserve to be treated that way.

Damn that's very nice collection

Thanks man. Its a small collection in comparison to some of those in here, but Im grateful for what I have. And I have some spare change to maybe cop a little bit more.

Caro pros are so hard to find. Im patiently waiting for stealths tho. :smile:

no hype the snow camo foamposite looks really nice, red lace tips set it off to me. Say what you want. Pink. Camo. As long as it comes together nice and the materials are nice. It is a foam that will go down in the books at the end of the day..

quick question, should i get sz.14 kd4 aunt pearls or should i try for pink foams next week. what do u guys suggest?

nvm that **** sold out :smh:

:lol: I'd say get whichever shoe you like more. Personally,I think KD's only look good with shorts. Foams look great with pants or shorts.

Im happy, found a pair of silver pros for $165 here in nyc. No heel drag or scuffs at all. score !!!!

^ good find and i was gonna go with the kds but those r gone so ill stick with the foams

been looking for these for a long time, finally found them locally for a VERY nice price and in GREAT condition.
now on to the caro pros, stealths and maybe chill for a while.

thread is dying a little bit.....

let me bring some life back to this thread, wore these the other day

I gotta honest, I never like the Penny III's. I always thought they would look better with a suede upper...

Nice Galaxy's up there, I almost got caught up in the hype...

I gotta honest, I never like the Penny III's. I always thought they would look better with a suede upper...
Nice Galaxy's up there, I almost got caught up in the hype...

lol no worries, i like em though, very narrow show and not that comfortable, but I feel the design on them

boots are decent, i like that recently ppl have been posting stuff other than foams, its a nice change even though i do love foams

Those Foam Boots are looking good, especially the Bakins. I wouldn't mind having a pair of those. Here's my pair of Foamposite Boots:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom